Who's up for a threesome?

+

• Total voters

Allright who's up for it then? Who's gonna do a straight runthrough of both the Witcher and Assassins of Kings before the Wild Hunt comes out? Why I hear you ask, well not just for two of the best and brightest that the modern rpg genre has to offer, that quite frankly have shamed the AAA+ competition, but for deeply satisfying, toight and sexual savegame imports, where everything is just as you wanted it, and Loredo is of course dead. Because if he's not then you've done it wrong.

This is the end of our Geralt's journey, and the last two games have been nothing but brilliant so there's no reason to suspect anything but a continuation of that quality, it's not like CDPR have been producing bad games lately and we're just mindless fanatics who'll cheer them on whatever crap they produce. So make time in your calendars, divorce your wife or husband, sell the children into slavery or cook and salt them, and join me as I watch Kaer Morhen sweep majestically into view once again and watch Geralt's return to the lands of the living.

You know it's going to be a damn good ride, and i'm going bareback.

(Gen. 1:1-5) In the beginning when CDPR created the steel and the silver sword, (2) the RPG genre was a formless void and Elder Scrolls covered the face of the computer screens, while a wind from Kaer Morhen swept over the face of the open worlds. (3) Then CDPR said, 'Let there be witchers'; and there were witchers. (4) And CDPR saw that the witchers were morally-ambiguous; and CDPR separated decision-making from retarded morality-bars. (5) CDPR called the steel sword for Humans, and the silver sword they called for Monsters. ANd there was The Flaming Rose and there was the Socia'tael - the first Witcher.

Already started and taking it slow. I beat TW1 and am on chapter 1 in TW 2. Just finishing all the side quests before doing any of the main ones. Apparantly there's a silé de tanzerville after some Kayran but I never saw her yet >=]
The longer I don't have to see her, the better. :D

Allright who's up for it then? Who's gonna do a straight runthrough of both the Witcher and Assassins of Kings before the Wild Hunt comes out? Why I hear you ask, well not just for two of the best and brightest that the modern rpg genre has to offer, that quite frankly have shamed the AAA+ competition, but for deeply satisfying, toight and sexual savegame imports, where everything is just as you wanted it, and Loredo is of course dead. Because if he's not then you've done it wrong.

This is the end of our Geralt's journey, and the last two games have been nothing but brilliant so there's no reason to suspect anything but a continuation of that quality, it's not like CDPR have been producing bad games lately and we're just mindless fanatics who'll cheer them on whatever crap they produce. So make time in your calendars, divorce your wife or husband, sell the children into slavery or cook and salt them, and join me as I watch Kaer Morhen sweep majestically into view once again and watch Geralt's return to the lands of the living.

You know it's going to be a damn good ride, and i'm going bareback.

Aye, indeed you're the man friend, and I'm right there beside you! The Loredo pig will be gutted again!

True, I already mounted up and began my journey a while back. I reckoned I'd play through Witcher 1 and 2 for the fourth time before release of Witcher 3.

I guess there will be a fifth playthrough of both games now when the release has been delayed, but I don't mind. No, really I don't mind, I love these games!! I'm currently about to enter Lakeside(wondrous times and nostalgia!). And...when all is completed, every quest, and every possible location visited, I will go at it again.

And anyone saying this is a complete waste of time, because "you've already played them already". Well to that Sirs, I say poppycock!!!

I'm with ye Blothulfur, we all are, all the way!!!

Adventure and danger await...in two of the best games ever made...until Witcher 3 soon cometh to complete the saga and join their ranks.:victory:

I am a bit disappointed after reading the post, a threesome with Bloth would have been awesome. ^^
On a serious note: Why do you think Loredo should always die? I left him alive as often as I have killed him.
Currently stuck on my playthrough, cause of motivation lack. I love the games, but they are quite long (which is not a bad thing) and currently I can't keep myself motivated for playing longer sessions. I am more looking for a shared experience (not multiplayer), where I can enjoy a game with a friend and explore it together.

(Normally I would have complained about the biased poll, but I know it is just part of Bloth's humour. ^^)

Last edited:
Came here for sorceresses action, was not disappointed.

I still haven't played the Roche path in TW2 with the new Enhanced Edition content, so that's definetly on my list. That means I won't be able to play the Secrets of Loc Muinne quest again, but hey. I am looking forward to meet the new character on the Roche path.

All my time for TW, no matter if I lose my sanity in the way!

Simple solution: Choose Roche.

I was asking about another path. Choosing Roche just for the sake of getting rid of Loredo sounds like a wrong choice to me. And, Geralt couldn't have known about this when making the choice, so roleplaying wise it shouldn't affect the decision really.

When I first saw the title I thought it was going to be someone asking for threesomes in W3. Then I saw it was you, Bloth,and thought "oh Gods" .

I started this about a month ago, barely into chapter one. Taking my sweet time and plan on finishing two about a month before release.

I love Triss, but do I "love" Triss?

What's with all this destiny crap the Lady and that Hermit keep feeding me. Sure its rubbish, but I know its important somehow. And Its not like I can just ignore my death! What's up with that?!

What am I searching for? What's after Javed and Salamandra? Is that it, do I just hang it up and raise horses and sheep? What am I holding on to? Is my return some sort of gift? Maybe this is my second chance at a "normal" life. What I am I saying?! Berengar was right I do think highly of myself.

But I can't forget my envy of what Vincent and Carmen had together. What stops me from taking fewer risks for Triss's sake and settling down? Do I think so highly of myself that to deprive this rotten world of one witcher I will doom it? Do I enojy this life? Would I chose my past life over her? Would I selfishly remain a werewolf, a monster?

Am I a monster?

Note to self: After this is over have Dandelion write my journal.

How can you get him on the Iorveth's path "right"? If you chase Loredo, elven women would burn in the tower.

Let Iorveth step up and bloody save 'em, they're his people! That's the lie I told myself anyway, really I just knew that Loredo had to be lanced like the cancerous growth he is, else he'll infect more and more, and next time it'll be worse. That's one save import decision i'd like to see come back and haunt us.
@Glaroug: That's fucking beautiful man.

Let Iorveth step up and bloody save 'em, they're his people! That's the lie I told myself anyway, really I just knew that Loredo had to be lanced like the cancerous growth he is, else he'll infect more and more, and next time it'll be worse. That's one save import decision i'd like to see come back and haunt us.

I'd still save the women knowing that Loredo could get away. Because there it's actual vs potential, and judging potential isn't really possible anyway, while judging actual (saving or not saving them) is very concrete. But it would be interesting if they bring this thug back just to play out that choice.

Last edited:
I think that is the Geralt thing to do in that situation, no doubt there. And in reality my Geralt's hatred for Loredo was almost instinctual, something that came from deep down inside, which I can't really explain except to say that it felt right to end him. Very disappointed in Iorveth at that point though, much prefered the little moment when leaving Flotsam with Roche.

Top Bottom