Why a mob randomly spawned at me?

+
So, Today, I needed a-lot of money So I decided to grind animals like cows then skipping time till they re-spawn, So I kept doing that for many times till a high level mob spawned at me and killed me, so why is this happening?!?! I lost a-lot of valuable stuff I had because of that.

Sounds like you ran into the Bovine Defense Force (high-level Chorts). The cow exploit was "fixed" with that a long, long time ago.

If you weren't in White Orchard, then it can't have been that and more details would be useful.

Sounds like you ran into the Bovine Defense Force (high-level Chorts). The cow exploit was "fixed" with that a long, long time ago.

If you weren't in White Orchard, then it can't have been that and more details would be useful.
I am a newbie in the Witcher 3, so I don't know much.

I am a newbie in the Witcher 3, so I don't know much.
Sounds like you are in White Orchard (the starting area with the village) then.

A better (as in safer) way to grind for money there is collecting and selling honeycombs. Or just looting and selling everything you see, except what is being guarded by soldiers (they will also attack you).

It's not necessary to grind in Witcher 3 whatsoever. Just enjoy the quests and locations, loot everything. Once you're in Skellige, discovering all smuggler caches will provide you with enough goods to rid every single merchant in game of his gold supplies.

And yeah, every kind of animal has some kind of monster version. Being mean to cows? A Chort might get enraged. Being mean to wolves? A Werewolf might not like that...

I am a newbie in the Witcher 3
It's not necessary to grind in Witcher 3 whatsoever.

^ This. TW3 is designed like "old school" RPGs. Its focus is heavily on the story and Geralt being able to tackle certain challenges at certain times. If you find that you're in an area or trying to deal with a quest that is throwing lots of higher level enemies at you (especially if enemies are appearing with a red skull icon next to their labels), then you're not really meant to be there yet.

Grinding in TW3 is virtually impossible, too. If you reach the max level for that stage of the game, you'll simply stop receiving any meaningful experience until you advance the main plot.

Serves you right, cow slayer... :disapprove:

^ Also this. How could you possibly think of abusing bovines for your own personal advancement!? This isn't Jagged Alliance 2! We're not talking about vile bunnies, here! We're talking about innocent, noble cows!

Hence..."defense measures" were introduced to ensure that ethical considerations were given due course:

Top Bottom