Why are all of the Beat the Brat quests set to very hard even on easy

+
I use to do this all the time leveling up and it was never set to Very hard and I have the game set to easy is there a bug or something...btw I'm level 26 so they should not be Very hard on all of them
Post automatically merged:

nvm i guess its the map doing it did the Beat the brat that gives you the car and I owned the hell outta him

Last edited:
I use to do this all the time leveling up and it was never set to Very hard and I have the game set to easy is there a bug or something...btw I'm level 26 so they should not be Very hard on all of them
Post automatically merged:

nvm i guess its the map doing it did the Beat the brat that gives you the car and I owned the hell outta him
Evasion is the better part of valor.

Most of them are easy if you dodge properly, have the Legendary Gorilla arms (45 SC) and the 100% damage battery. Even Rhino, I downed her in 3 punches last time, she staggers herself.

For the Kabuki "twins" I had Epic Gorilla arms and it was two punches each. This was before "the Heist"

Yep, even in Easy, I think that V can't tank attacks from these "strong" fighters :)

This pretty much.

Either perfect parry to get a counter attack that staggers them giving you ample time to land a few punches or dodge and punch. Even without Gorilla arms, they'll go down fast.

You're not meant to take the hits or even just block them.

I stay away from this quest unless I'm speccing into Body/Street Brawler, etc. My current V has Gorrilla Arms, 15 Body, 10 Street Brawler and I'm ending the fights usually in about 1-3 punches. Playing on Normal.

Jep1st

Forum regular
I find that a pretty decent strategy in most fights is to use the "push" move that V does when you attack while blocking. It often stuns the enemy for a brief moment and you can rush in with a power attack. I recently defeated Razor like this on normal difficulty with a level 34 V. Ofcourse my current V is a tanky street brawler but still. I have defeated the "lesser" opponents with this tactic even as a non brawler.
Health regen is also good since you can just avoid the other fighter and let your hp to regen.
Also don't forget to use health and stamina boosters before the fights :)

Even without gorilla arms, the only one of these that was ever really hard was the final one, and CDPR nerfed the shit out of that one in 1.5

Top Bottom