Why are cybernetics so bad?

+
Ive split this post into two parts, and yes im aware that there are much more glaring and important issues with the game that are more important than what im ranting about but these issues annoy me. So im going to rant about it to a bunch of people who dont care.

Glitches/bugs
I imagine this will get fixed at some point but for now the cybernetics are a buggy mess. The projectile launch system will randomly decide to not even fire a projectile and when it does its a miracle if it works. The kill cam for the mantis blades takes so long that you're guaranteed to die by the time you've finished with it. And the models for all of the arm cyberware will often clip through your arms, occasionally when you change weapon the model will shoot through the floor resulting in you have 4 arms, 2 of which are in the ground.

Lack of customization
Of course, this applies to literally every aspect of Cyberpunk but for me personally, the cyberware is the most disappointing. Throughout the game you will see people with unique and cool cybernetics, from eyes, arms, legs to even full skin cyberware. None of which is available to the player, no, you have to settle for mantis blades where the metal parts of your skin look like they're painted on. The design of your cyberware is almost as boring as using them.

rushed and not quality checked like many other aspects... i think for pc some of those issues are already fixed by the mod com but official i havent heard anything so no workaround for console players at this point : /

Top Bottom