Why are my sleeves always rolled up

+
anyone else annoyed by this and wished that their first person view would correspond with their 3rd person. i can understand having your sleeves rolled up when using mantis blades but with everything else it just makes it annoying. Even when you are wearing a special outfit that has a long sleeve shirt or jacket they are rolled up.

Yeah, it irks me a bit as well, but it's easier and faster to make 1 detailed mesh for the first person view mode rather than 2. (rolled up and regular)

Same reason there's only 2 static meshes for clothing: 1 for female V, another for male V.
Doesn't matter how big the size of V's genitals or breasts.
If they had to account for a dynamic mesh, they would need spend more time, effort and resources to ensure everything looks right with every variation.

You'll notice, in the tutorial videos that pop up at the beginning, that the characters sleeves are rolled down. but as we all know what ever clothing item we our selves are wearing we don't get to have that experience. also when hopping on and off your bike, for a split second you can see that your sleeves are rolled down but then as soon as possible the return back to the rolled up state. we can all agree there are some fantastic clothing options in this game and it would be nice if we could see that really cool jacket we just bought have its sleeves rolled down. at least a toggle on off feature I think would be satisfactory.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

..it's all so you could enjoy this :sneaky:

Top Bottom