Why aren't these animations improved?

+
Why aren't these animations improved?

I apologize if it has been intensely discussed already and I'm just asking same kind of question over and over again, I'm kinda new here.

But my only two issues with the game both of which have to do with Geralt's animations are:

First, don't you think Geralt runs funny, like he needs to go to bathroom? Even slight change with the position of his arms could probably make him look casually jogging. Right now, they are positively awkward.
And as for the other one, in combat when Geralt dodges sideways(perpendicular to the line pointing an oponent), sometimes "back dodge"(you know the one where he hops back alittle) triggers even when in his most uncomfortable starting posture. Say Geralt's back is facing left and he is in combat. Now I want to dodge to the right but that "back dodge" triggers, forcing Geralt to spin 180 degrees incredibly fast, just to generate THAT move (because, you know, back dodge should work backwards with your back facing the right). I understand Witchers are superhumanly agile, but this is just not natural, let alone efficient for poor old Geralt's sake.

I was actually surprised that these are still there with all that cool additions and improvements to the game after the game's release. You can really see the developers' eagerness to make the already fantastic game better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom