Why can immune units be destroyed?

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
@nedders I know what you mean. A couple of days ago i was facing some deathwish guy, who was pushing to go 2-0 on me, and did it with a huge Kayran... Now, i was using a faction/deck that almost never runs scorches/big unit destroyers, but i actually had a Geralt in hand perfect for the job... but he proceeds to use his Eredin ability to make him immune, almost like he saw the card in my hand which was almost impossible to predict... I was so furious, even woke people up with my curses...

And on the arachas glustyworp deck, for every time i actually manage to pull it off, i get crushed 6/7 times, it really feels like the matchmaking wants to screw me because uncountered, no other deck can make that many points, so everytime i use it, im already prepared to lose big time. Facing boostgard or harald GS with it was probably one of the most humiliating experiences in Gwent i've had. But the good moments make up for the bad ones in this case.

Guest 4339135

Now traps kill your immune unit when you play it, maybe they don't understand what 'immune' means...

Lexor

Forum veteran
Now traps kill your immune unit when you play it, maybe they don't understand what 'immune' means...

"Immune" status means that player can't target that unit manually. Immune unit can still be killed by AoE spells or other things.

Apparently immune units are not immune enough :D Finally, we need immortal units.
Or at least Gwent: Immortal for mobile phones.

The "Immune" tag is misleading, because the card is not really immune. It should be "Obscured" or something like that instead.

The "Immune" tag is misleading, because the card is not really immune. It should be "Obscured" or something like that instead.

Right? Instead of immune we could have stealthy units that become targetable after a turn or after they use an order ability or something. Perhaps they could even be revealed after getting caught in a damaging row effect.

They have to be otherwise everyone would run immune. When TB-online came out I ran the Aglais/Garrison, witchers combo, plus as many immune as possible, with decent success. But at that point. the feeling was so negative with the game I stopped playing ranked and playing the game altogether. I never stuck around long enough to see if my deck would prosper. In recent weeks I've seen that it has, with variations. The core cards/combo I was using when HC came out are doing well. Then they changed Agalis. So I stopped playing altogether haha

I started playing ranked again and i'm up against non-stop removal haha one (c o w a r d) deck after another. The rest of my deck has counters to anything other than straight up removal. "They" hardly put points on the board and are just focussed on removing mine. I think everyone is having to put up with this, apart from the turtles playing these removal decks. Who are not interested in playing for points, just removing them. It's sad that it's come to this.

Immune says "not possible to manually target" that's ALL. Ofcourse it should be possible to take out indirectly, anything else would be real silly.

Personally I think there should be some cards to "remove immune" from opponents, some effect or artifact or similar.
Post automatically merged:

1) A forktail
2) Epidemic
3) Geralt Igni
4) Geralt
5) Foltests pride

That's just a tiny sample. There are alot more units able to deal with immune in various ways.
Post automatically merged:

It is immune to ALL manual targeting.

Eff this stupid game. Immune Yen plus four other units and Shupe hunter "randomly" destroys it.

Pathetic. No game should leave you furious, shame on CDPR for this RNG bullshit. Shupe is running in every game now in the hope it destroys a unit...."randomly".

To even have a card that craps on the immune mechanic is just plain wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom