Why can't all characters equip ALL hair styles in character creator?

+
All the gameplay I have seen of others suggests (and I may be mistaken) that in character creator, the male and female appearance preset body types seem to have their own hair styles. Problem is, I want to have the option to choose any hair style. What if I really like a hair style from one side, but want to make a character from the other side? I might be unable to do that. Hopefully it makes it into an update one day. I hope this is the correct place to post this. Please forgive me if it is not. The forums are very chaotic right now and I'm just trying to do my best, and what makes the most sense. Thank you and have a good day.

I can't play because of crash to desktop on launch flatline error.

yeah it was implied in some of the early commercials ( talking about no gender barriers ) but they changed it....I wanted to have a male V with long hair from the female sets
( a rock music fanboy type ) but that was taken away along with things like the body sliders to " morph" the body some.
maybe the DLCs will bring it back or a later mod/mods...

yeah it was implied in some of the early commercials ( talking about no gender barriers ) but they changed it....I wanted to have a male V with long hair from the female sets
( a rock music fanboy type ) but that was taken away along with things like the body sliders to " morph" the body some.
I really wanted a body slider :(

Here's mod

But most female hairstyle will clipping if use for male (because male characters have bigger head)

They are a crime against humanity that have no place in video games :p

I'm pretty sure those were the words my mum used.
May I conclude that your mum was wrong then ;)

In all honesty: I would like some added variety here also, including some styles that we cant select for some reason. Yes, looking at you claire, yound rogue

Last edited:
The surface area of the male head is wider and bigger than the female one. The hair assets are exclusive to their gender in their geometry. You can observe this by using the CyberCAT character editor that is available on Nexusmods.com.

Last edited:
Top Bottom