Why can't I disable tracking of the main mission on the radar?

+
I go through side quests and after each one, the trip to the final mission is automatically turned on on the radar, every time I have to turn off, or choose a side quest, why can't I turn off the tracking of the main quest? it looks like a flaw.

Same thing in Witcher 3, so I would guess it's just how the tracking system is implemented.
Annoying for sure, in any case.

I go through side quests and after each one, the trip to the final mission is automatically turned on on the radar, every time I have to turn off, or choose a side quest, why can't I turn off the tracking of the main quest? it looks like a flaw.
A workaround (not a real solution, because you should be able to track missions off in an open world) is turn off the mission info in game play options, this way you only have the GPS to the mission. Then in the mission screen select a mission that need you to call someone, so no GPS is show in screen.

This is quite annoying. Especially when the current mission tracked happens to obscure enemies trying to kill you at range.

Perhaps if the game would remember closed folders in the quest journal and .. in the splitter menu (its so annoying that they are all opened again when you leave the page and reenter it again) The game could pick the next best quest from the only remaining open quest folder... so if mainquest is closed it does not pick mainquest again..

Top Bottom