Why cant we kill who we want?

+
Why cant we kill who we want?

Like skyrim you can kill anyone besides kids. In this game you can only kill monsters and specific humans. I was doing this side quest for someone and after I finish he give me part of the reward and he ran off. Nobody else was around why can't I kill the bastard and steal his money? You'd think in this day and age you'd be able to do anything you want. Like take out that snot nosed little kid who won't stop singing.

Not are mass murder?

---------- Updated at 03:08 PM ----------

Im the butcher of blaviken bich ill kill who i please

---------- Updated at 03:09 PM ----------

If i could I'd have used igni on that little turd and watched him turn into a pile of ashes

Like skyrim you can kill anyone besides kids. In this game you can only kill monsters and specific humans. I was doing this side quest for someone and after I finish he give me part of the reward and he ran off. Nobody else was around why can't I kill the bastard and steal his money? You'd think in this day and age you'd be able to do anything you want. Like take out that snot nosed little kid who won't stop singing.

Wait for mods. Use Console commands to summon Monsters then use God Mode and let your minions do their work.

If people complain about buggy quests and quests breaking etc. Imagine what would happen if you were free to kill any NPC! Your game would be messed up for sure!

If people complain about buggy quests and quests breaking etc. Imagine what would happen if you were free to kill any NPC! Your game would be messed up for sure!

I've experienced no problems but I think that issue would just need a little common sense to solve

---------- Updated at 03:20 PM ----------

Could also have to do something with Geralt not exactly known for slaughtering innocent or defenseless people.

I make my own lore hoe

---------- Updated at 03:21 PM ----------

side note has anyone killed the werewolf? I got him to low health but didnt whack him down and now hes at full health and everytime I try to go back and kill him he just regen too much health

Because this is not a sandbox game.

it takes away from the experience, its a roleplay game, you're supposed to be able to do what you want, play the ROLE you want.

CD stated that they thought about it, but they didnt do it because it wouldnt fit to Geralt, cause he isnt some mass murder

still im not gonna go hacking everyone down but theres situations where it'd be totally beneficial. I mean we all played skyrim you didnt go killing every single npc because of it

You play as Geralt. So you have to play as he would live his life, somewhat. You don't create your own character and play how you want. It's not that sort of game.

You should be able to attack any NPC, period. In this game you can fail quests, so I don't see how that would break the game. I can't remember which game it was but if you killed an important NPC, you'd see a popup that said Quest Failed right away, even if you hadn't picked up the quest yet. I think it was one of the Fallout games. I'd like to see that in TW3 because I was very disappointed that I couldn't murder the shady merchant after failing his quest. He became useless and I had cause to kill him (didnt pay me).

You play as Geralt. So you have to play as he would live his life, somewhat. You don't create your own character and play how you want. It's not that sort of game.

Agreed! Geralt don't kill for any reason and it is part of the lore.

it takes away from the experience, its a roleplay game, you're supposed to be able to do what you want, play the ROLE you want.
still im not gonna go hacking everyone down but theres situations where it'd be totally beneficial. I mean we all played skyrim you didnt go killing every single npc because of it

Geralt is already a establish character. Also in game if Geralt murder anyone for no reason, he could be executed. Like in game, people are hunting any creature related w/ magic.

Last edited:
As others have said. This isn't an sandbox RP game. You play as an established protagonist. Not some randomly created vessel.

it takes away from the experience, its a roleplay game, you're supposed to be able to do what you want, play the ROLE you want.t

You're not RPing as yourself.. you're RPing as Geralt, a Witcher. Who doesn't go around randomly killing people. But knowing people. There'll probably be a mod for it fairly soon. Along with pink-haired hentai princess models, and everyone nude 24/7, etc .. you know, the usual lol.

See what you've done with your awesome hype material CDP?...SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!? ;p

Last edited:

Buy the PC Version , Spawn 20 Wyverns/Griffins , Turn on God Mod , Kill Every single NPC without lifting a finger.

Top Bottom