Why can't we seduce....

+
That's a weak excuse considering in both, the books and game he 100% knew Ciri was in danger.
But this isn't the point as urgency in games and books works different.
Every single romance is optional. So if your Geralt wouldn't want to "waste" his time, he wouldn't and let's not pretend that sleeping with someone would cost him that much time. No more than doing Witcher contract number 20, althought he doesn't need the coin anymore or helping the pan women to check her house for no reason.
Almost nothing of the sidesstuff Geralt can do,helps him to find Ciri and yet he get's the opportunity to do it. It would be the same with more romances.
Not even mentioning that there is a time with no urgency after Geralt finds Ciri und she is in no danger.

I never said that, it's you own interpretation

yeah romances exept yens are very few and pretty disapointing with repetive super censored animations

Hell even the kiss with triss at the fountain is heavily censored, bloody hell they focus on her shoes instead of focusing on the scene itself.

If the Witcher 3 was made like TW1 you probably could have had intimate relations with:
Herbalist in WO
Von Attre Twins
Corine
Cerys
Madam Lavellette and her Maid
SuccubusX2
Rita
Fringilla
Madam Bran

This is one of the areas I wasn't expecting to feel lacking. Mostly because I wasn't personally invested in the whole romancing part of TW3. However it was done really well, and quests like the iron maiden I feel were really well crafted. Even though people boil it down to she will sleep with whoever beats her, there is much more to it.

Needless to say, the lack of variety in romance options/quests was rather disappointing. No elves? No monsters like a sexy vampire or succubi? maybe an experience with either could leave you wounded as part of the quest and you have to track her down to finish her off in your wounded state. I dunno it just felt like there was so much more there.

Top Bottom