Why CDPR is Silent ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why CDPR is Silent ?

I am really losing my patience day by day & Its not because of 1.07 patch is not yet release but CDPR is keeping to much secrecy in this matter as well in other dlc matters.

This week CDPR released only one dlc, Its totally fine but I don't see any news from CDPR about it why they released only one dlc or what are their next plans? Are they going to release one dlc from now on or are we going to get final 3 dlc's next week ?

I can understand Developing / Testing & all other processes needs a huge amount of hard work & time but I just want to request CDPR that please whatever the problem you guys are facing just share with us. We have no problem for waiting but at least update us with some news on patch / dlc's.

As well I have one suggestion - I think you should start donation option on forum so that if any one wants to donate for your hard work can easily do the donations.

Well uh I wouldn't call it "silent"

Marcin just replied in a few threads, telling us of stuff that might be added in the near future.

But, what if they're preparing a "surprise" or something like that.

They did state that the patch is huge, so we gotta have a little patience I guess.

Nit to be a butthead but I don't think they owe us anything. They gave us a 60 dollar game that has more content than the 3 average triple a games. We have 16 free dlcs that other companies would charge 5 bucks each. They straight up told us what our expansion pass is giving us. They will continue to release updates. I'm pretty sure dragon age inquisition only has 7 patches... it's been out since November and ea is a huge company.

Stop being a sissy toddler and take the free stuff with a smile. They are probably spacing out the dlc for PR reasons. Which they deserve.

We generally don't comment on the contents of the patches because until they are finalized, things can be added or removed as needed. We have said that 1.07 will be quite large, so there is a lot of work going into it. When we have more concrete details or dates, we will let everyone know.

I answered the "why 1 DLC this week" question on Twitter. I think Marcin did too. There was an issue with the 2nd DLC that had to be fixed before it was released. This has caused it to be delayed till next week. No big conspiracy and we are communicating, you're just not on all the channels we communicate on. :)

We generally don't comment on the contents of the patches because until they are finalized, things can be added or removed as needed. We have said that 1.07 will be quite large, so there is a lot of work going into it. When we have more concrete details or dates, we will let everyone know.

I answered the "why 1 DLC this week" question on Twitter. I think Marcin did too. There was an issue with the 2nd DLC that had to be fixed before it was released. This has caused it to be delayed till next week. No big conspiracy and we are communicating, you're just not on all the channels we communicate on. :)

So you will be releasing three DLCs next week?

@TheEvilChris, thank you! WE know we're not alone... but seeing a RED posting here, in the forum, from time to time, is very pleasant ;)

We miss all of you... yeah... We are too possessivefond

Nit to be a butthead but I don't think they owe us anything. They gave us a 60 dollar game that has more content than the 3 average triple a games. We have 16 free dlcs that other companies would charge 5 bucks each. They straight up told us what our expansion pass is giving us. They will continue to release updates. I'm pretty sure dragon age inquisition only has 7 patches... it's been out since November and ea is a huge company.

Stop being a sissy toddler and take the free stuff with a smile. They are probably spacing out the dlc for PR reasons. Which they deserve.

1] Did I say they owe us anything ?
2] Yes they give us a very beautiful game but still its not playable due to bugs & bad ui designs.
3] I never asked them to give free dlc's.

so chill I am not criticizing them I am just saying keep updating us with whatever the problems CDPR facing right now.

I answered the "why 1 DLC this week" question on Twitter. I think Marcin did too. There was an issue with the 2nd DLC that had to be fixed before it was released. This has caused it to be delayed till next week. No big conspiracy and we are communicating, you're just not on all the channels we communicate on.

Yehh I know that bro but I am just saying that we don't know anything about it right now like are you going to release 1.07 patch for all platform together or is pc patch going to come 1st or is patch going to come in 1st week of July or 2nd or 3rd ???

I am just saying that because I have stopped my game due to bugs & I am really waiting for 1.07 patch so that finally I can start playing this wonderful game.. I hope you understand.

About dlc yehh I am not that active on social sites but don't you think you should update us here even before dlc's going to released ? I mean I think dlc's are releasing on Wednesday so I think you should tell us on Tuesday or may be on Wednesday morning that today one dlc's is going to release due to this problem.

I think its going to save us from getting different different news from other members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
About dlc yehh I am not that active on social sites but don't you think you should update us here even before dlc's going to released ? I mean I think dlc's are releasing on Wednesday so I think you should tell us on Tuesday or may be on Wednesday morning that today one dlc's is going to release due to this problem.

I think its going to save us from getting different different news from other members.

We appreciate that fans want information, but we also understand how upset you would be if we gave you the wrong information. To prevent this, we do not give out the information until we are certain of it.

As for giving you the news, the forums are mostly for fans to discuss Witcher topics with each other. We do post the news in the News section of the website and in the News forum. Even if you're not active on Social Media channels, you are active here, so make sure you check the right places. :)

This.

We appreciate that fans want information, but we also understand how upset you would be if we gave you the wrong information. To prevent this, we do not give out the information until we are certain of it.

Yes but we are getting wrong information from other sources & as there is no news from you guys its really hard to wait & after wait if its really not what we accepted then its more painful thing.

I do checking News section every day & even Tech section for change logs but I don't find any news either on 1.07 patch or on renaming dlc's.

Finally I just want to say that If you guys update us with proper news its going to save us from many rumors out there. Update us with News like patch is 50% complete or Patch is complete & testing is in progress like this...

I don't know man. I just want to play the game. Everyday I am reading threads about how beautiful this game is but Its not possible for me to play game as I don't want to spoil my fun so eagerly waiting for 1.07

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom