Why CDPR is Silent ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, "evil chris" works for red now. That must be why their games are so fucking shit. Hire people with a fucking sense of gameplay design, god damn fucking amateurs. Oh by the way, your coders can't code for shit.

Which bugs bugs you ?

I stop playing in White Orchard only due to some side quests are not completing like clear places one, random crashes, black screen as well other things are too there like bad inventory ui, no storage [ as might be 1.07 is going to have that ], too many auto actions for witcher as well I am reading many other bugs from other users on this forum so I decided to wait till 1.07

We generally don't comment on the contents of the patches because until they are finalized, things can be added or removed as needed. We have said that 1.07 will be quite large, so there is a lot of work going into it.

Well it better be massive then given the way you guys have been making it out to be. :p

Well, PS4 version is a technical atrocity, so I expect them to work on fixing it instead of gossiping on the forums.

TheEvilChris

Can you at least tell us if the framerate problems and pop-in on PS4 are being resolved?

Thanks

So, "evil chris" works for red now. That must be why their games are so fucking shit. Hire people with a fucking sense of gameplay design, god damn fucking amateurs. Oh by the way, your coders can't code for shit.

You mad, bro? You mad...

This is unnecessary. Don't like him? Fine but attacking him is reportable and guess what? I did.

WTF are you on about??

Chris is a community manager anyway, not a game designer. The fact they got this massive game on next gen is a small miracle.

1] Did I say they owe us anything ?
2] Yes they give us a very beautiful game but still its not playable due to bugs & bad ui designs.
3] I never asked them to give free dlc's.

so chill I am not criticizing them I am just saying keep updating us with whatever the problems CDPR facing right now.

Still not playable? What? Its been fine since it released. Now there is something either wrong with your game or you are just way over exaggerating.

Still not playable? What? Its been fine since it released. Now there is something either wrong with your game or you are just way over exaggerating.

Its been fine for you, but there are plenty of examples where it inst for other people. Hence the need for 7 patches in under 2 months. Its more or less fine for me now after the xp bug got fixed but it also killed my performance and caused pop in and other issues.

i could probably finish the game, but i've just shelved it until a few more patches come out.

Last edited:

There is a difference between doing things just because you have to or Enjoy the every moment whatever the things you are doing & I want to enjoy this beautiful game totally with perfection.

I don't want to complete the game just to complete the game.

Last edited:
I stop playing in White Orchard only due to some side quests are not completing like clear places one, random crashes, black screen as well other things are too there like bad inventory ui, no storage [ as might be 1.07 is going to have that ], too many auto actions for witcher as well I am reading many other bugs from other users on this forum so I decided to wait till 1.07

Which system,release and version you played on?

And friggin lanterns and candles close to chests,quest items ,triggers and characters. AngryJoes joke still has a real point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom