Why CDPR is Silent ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which system,release and version you played on?

Is it really matters ? as i said its not only about the bugs its about lots of other things to like UI, other game features too. Just leave it as I am going to wait for 1.07 patch & I really don't want to do tricks & tweaks to my system.

And friggin lanterns and candles close to chests,quest items ,triggers and characters. AngryJoes joke still has a real point.
Candles and such being close to the characters that I'm trying to interact with annoyed me at first a lot but then I got more careful and paid attention more and it became less annoying but it's definitely an issue needs sort of a fix.

Candles and such being close to the characters that I'm trying to interact with annoyed me at first a lot but then I got more careful and paid attention more and it became less annoying but it's definitely an issue needs sort of a fix.
Yes, but it was really annoying. You was forced to pixelsniping to pull the right trigger. That had really pissed me off sometimes.

If you're waiting for a UI fix then don't hold your breath. It seems you won't be playing till a mod comes out for the PC.

yeah there's no way they are going to alter the interface. They think its perfect i'm sure. I don't know if ive ever seen that from a dev no matter how much of a disaster the ui was. Mods will fix that though, just just fix the core game and communicate with the community

If you're waiting for a UI fix then don't hold your breath. It seems you won't be playing till a mod comes out for the PC.

No I in coming patch they are defiantly working on Inventory UI as Marcin said about it in some thread as well there is a huge change of getting storage too :)

So expect this in patch 1.07...

1] Many bug fixes
2] Better Inventory UI
3] Storage [ 95% sure ]
4] Better balanced game with proper distribution of XP
5] Less Loot

Last edited:
No I in coming patch they are defiantly working on Inventory UI as Marcin said about it in some thread as well there is a huge change of getting storage too :)

Really i must have missed that one. Unless this is sarcasm then im disappointed, lol

Is it really matters ? as i said its not only about the bugs its about lots of other things to like UI, other game features too. Just leave it as I am going to wait for 1.07 patch & I really don't want to do tricks & tweaks to my system.

It matters and crash means you need hardware check anyway cause game's simply stable.

Inventory. It really need sorting system to sort armor,weapons, potions, bombs, arrows, food, ingridiens, items for crafting and other things. Its not right to hold all that stuff in one row.

So expect this in patch 1.07...

3] Storage [ 95% sure ]

Well then I'm going to protest and refuse to play till patch 1.08 fixes it and removes the storage.

It matters and crash means you need hardware check anyway cause game's simply stable.

Its not crashing continuously Its a very rare thing ya but its there. I am still not sure its a game thing or Nvidia driver problem. Anyways thanks a ton for your concern I hope we going to get 1.07 patch soon :)

---------- Updated at 07:42 PM ----------

Well then I'm going to protest and refuse to play till patch 1.08 fixes it and removes the storage.

WHY? If you don't need the storage then just don't use it.. No one is forcing you to use storage.

---------- Updated at 07:47 PM ----------

@Gvynblade - Ohh & check Tech section for many other bugs too which RED team also accepts & working on it so its better to wait for 1.07

Last edited:
You sound entitled as hell. Hope they do all in their power to please console users to spite you 8)

Yes, because we console users are somehow a terror who hate gaming.

I don't have a decent computer because I use a laptop.

Yeesh.

Why be a hater?

Finally the only reason behind this thread is to ask CDPR to give us information about problems/updates before its going to rise as I saw most of the times mods are replying after problem is occurring like that dlc one. Precaution is always better than cure.

At least as I know they never told us about that they going to released only one dlc this week due to this this problem but I saw only few replies from mods after many threads & conclusion was made by other members which I really don't like. This free dlc's are really not going to matter till patch 1.07 is going to be release as I stopped my game for various reasons.

My intention is not to criticize CDPR or to blame any of its team members as I know how difficult & time consuming this gaming processes are. I am a Witcher fan & Witcher 3 is wonderful game which I want to play asap.

Thanks n Regards.

Last edited:
Well the years I have played Witcher series cdpr has always put in an extreme effort to get their game working optimally . With that said cdpr has communicated more than enough that fixes are coming if not here else where . Also this will more than likely not be the last patch especially with the expansions coming . I still see some the the best is yet to come just be patient , if they advertise what they plan on doing with patch and it can't be done you would fly off the handle so let them get it done and get what they can right and continue from there . With 20 plus years of pc gaming under my belt this by far has been one of the best companies as far as trying to give everyone an enjoyable experience gaming . Those new to title they will get it right .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom