Why Ciri can't be romanced?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:

It appears op will be very confused sexually if he ever gets a daughter of his own.......
Sorry but this is drivel. How daughter that share your blood and is raised by you (and so connected to you by real natural things) can be compared to daughter that you see from time to time in different ages and you are connected only by mysterious "Destiny" - what is this "Destiny" is also not described in TW3.

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

What the...?!

In the Lady of the Lake (The last book before the games), Ciri ends up in "our world" with Galahad. >>>>5 or 7 years gap>>>>The Witcher 1 begins>>>>The Witcher 2 begins>>>>The Witcher 3 begins, Ciri returns from her Journey!

What's so hard to understand about that?
Where is Galahad, why Geralt and Yen are apart?

Sorry but this is drivel. How daughter that share your blood and is raised by you (and so connected to you by real natural things) can be compared to daughter that you see from time to time in different ages and you are connected only by mysterious "Destiny" - what is this "Destiny" is also not described in TW3.

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

That is quite an amusing point to make considering that the only "father" that ever considered fucking Ciri was her natural one... I guess why not the foster one too, right?

That is quite an amusing point to make considering that the only "father" that ever considered fucking Ciri was her natural one... I guess why not the foster one too, right?
There are no such thing in TW3. In a game Emhyr is just dictator fighting for creation of Empire and he has reasonable wish to make his daughter heiress.
It's not my problem that book story was twisted in a game. And I repeat fifth time - I don't want any sex between Ciri and Geralt, and even if there were such option I will not use it. And I don't want to "daydream" about her or anything like that.

Renegade, that film is a good thing :cheers4:
Moderator, can you please close this thread on this funny note, everyone, including me, is already bored of all that Santa-Barbara-style discussion about Ciri's fathers.

Galahad stay's in his own world. Geralt and Yen are apart because of the Wild Hunt if i remember right.
TW2 explains it why they are apart!
I am downloading TW1 now, though I think it will take a long time to complete it and TW2. But then I'll know the truth!!!11

There is no greater peril than being romantically involved with Ciri. Fact.

Skjall knows all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom