Why did Car customization get cut ?

+
According to that link above Pawel Sasko confimed it was in and later confirmed it was cut.
When you read the article, its obvious the journalist (if you want to call it that) is just making an assumption, no one from CDPR said it was cut or in the game. Miles Toast always said it will offer some customization options as in you will be able to buy different customized cars or win them.

I remember they were talking about car customization in the early stages and in mid stages they said in a interview that car customization would not be a thing... no explanation given. Still is a very ODD decision since they put so much time & effort into the car interiors & quality "not the driving handling" ^^.. when focusing on car details so much i think car customization should have been essential and in Cyberpunk 2077 in its futuristic timeline.. just ODD they let it slide..

There are several Marx 24 garages around the city. This might be part of previous systems though and not cut content per se as some landmarks like NCPD gigs change to friendly areas with vendors and car garages after clearing them.

I don't think it was really promised in the 1st place and I don't think it will be added in considering the amount of handcrafted detail and personalization they put in down to the interiors.

I think they should focus more on the handling and physics cause for sure vehicles will drop as DLCs just like Roach's DLC saddles.

I think customization in general will be in a patch. If they put everything in the basic game, what should they add in the future. :shrug: there are so many cars, I don't need to redesign them 😄 I'm a woman, I want a barber shop

i hope they put it back in, i really need a custom car XD,
improve some of that handeling i like my gunmetal quadra type 66 avenger but it just needs some handeling love LOL,
i could also be in for some basilisk action :)
if you are on PC... then you could do what I have done... for the love of the Avenger Type 66... to make my game playable I am using only a single mod... the better handling mod which changes the handling sensitivity by just a single digit and I can now drive without worrying about unintentionally spinning out of control on every single turn!... If you aren't on PC then I suggest you wait for CDPR to change that single digit in the console coding!
Post automatically merged:

I think customization in general will be in a patch. If they put everything in the basic game, what should they add in the future. :shrug: there are so many cars, I don't need to redesign them 😄 I'm a woman, I want a barber shop
You are a woman so you need a Salon to customize your hair and make up and it is a basic need... however, I am a man and for me a personal garage to customize my cars and maybe even a little gun workshop corner in the garage to change the liveries of my guns too... This to me is a basic need... Y'know what I mean? ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom