Why did I get "Scorpion" but I never did I'll Fly Away (Spoilers)

+
Did I get it as one of the rewards for finishing the game? The game said I would get some rewards (pop up message after I did Don't Fear the Reaper) but I never got any thing. However I noticed in Vs apartment that I had a prompt to set something down on a table and when I did, it was the figurine.

Edit: I did visit the quest location (unfinished bridge) at one time just found it while exploring. Could that have triggered this?

Last edited:
In my experience I'll Fly Away is just a bit buggy.

It's one of those quests that doesn't trigger a journal entry to initiate, and has a limited time frame to complete. During my first playthrough the quest just never appeared, even though I received the text from Mitch telling V that they were having a funeral for Scorpion and had resorted to internet searches to find out what was going on, went back to camp at the correct time and Mitch was just standing there in a state where he couldn't be interacted with.

Later in V's flat I was able to place the Scorpion figure and had no idea where I had got it from. I had not visited the unfinished bridge either so I think the game just automatically gives it to you, a bit like the Lizzy Wizzy, Vote Peralez posters and other items that decorate V's apartment on quest completion.

If I remember correctly there was another bug that deleted Stinger (Scorpion's iconic knife) if you set the figurine down before putting the knife in storage.

Last edited:
In the meantime, I did the boxing match with C@esar, and though I let him keep his money and car for his family, he sends me a text message about this other car he was driving now after I supposedly kept his car, eyt his car is nowhere to be found in the car list.

Buggy, unfinished game is buggy and unfinished.

If I remember correctly there was another bug that deleted Stinger (Scorpion's iconic knife) if you set the figurine down before putting the knife in storage.

Damnit, so that's why I don't have it?? I just noticed I had the upgrade blueprints for Stinger but no knife (way after I placed the Scorpion doll). Guess this explains it then :/

Top Bottom