Why did your twitter change RPG to Action Adventure CDPR?

+
I can write an essay on my issues with this game even if it had zero bugs... for example instead of allowing me to play the damn game you showed me a 6 month montage that had dozens of plot holes in it... but never mind.

Lets go back to the question. Why the change CDPR? Who authorized this? You marketed this game as an RPG. You have been screaming from the roof tops that this is an RPG and it would blow our socks off. But there is no RPG here, you know it and we know it.

So what are you going to do CDPR? Backtrack? Lie some more? Tell us this was always the plan?
Or are you going to keep your word and make the RPG you promised? The RPG you advertised.

Last edited:
I can write an essay on my issues with this game even if it had zero bugs... for example instead of allowing me to play the damn game you showed me a 6 month montage that had dozens of plot holes in it... but never mind.

But lets go back to the question. Why the change CDPR? Who authorized this? You marketed this game as an RPG. You have been screaming from the roof tops that this is an RPG and it would blow our socks off. But there is no RPG here, you know it and we know it.

So what are you going to do CDPR? Backtrack? Lie some more? Tell us this was always the plan?
Or are you going to keep your word and make the RPG you promised? The RPG you advertised.

im trying find where they change it, can u link?

Keive

Forum regular
On their own Twitter they say it's an RPG. But yes, the official game Twitter says it is not.

So take it as you will. Not sure which they want to say it is.

The game just really might not be considered an RPG now and that's how it is. So knowing that, it is the same genre as GTA.

On Twitter, i see this now. Yes, looks like they are doing some changes... i prefer RPG.
Post automatically merged:

On their own Twitter they say it's an RPG. But yes, the official game Twitter says it is not.

The game just really might not be considered an RPG now and that's how it is. So knowing that, it is the same genre as GTA.

Someone get the acc from CD lol or are very mad XD

What is sad is that GTA and RDR2 had better RPG mechanics than even CDPR's Cyberpunk 2077 did.
Witcher 3 had more consequential questing and RPG elements. All in all... a massive failure but my interest is what is in stored for the future.

Are they going to deliver on their promise or not? It's a simple question and a simple answer.

What is sad is that GTA and RDR2 had better RPG mechanics than even CDPR's Cyberpunk 2077 did.
Witcher 3 had more consequential questing and RPG elements. All in all... a massive failure but my interest is what is in stored for the future.

Are they going to deliver on their promise or not? It's a simple question and a simple answer.
They'll get rid of the bugs, I'm sure on that. Will they add other features? Well, if the game is an RPG of course, if it's an action-adventure then it doesn't need all those features.

They'll get rid of the bugs, I'm sure on that. Will they add other features? Well, if the game is an RPG of course, if it's an action-adventure then it doesn't need all those features.
Yep.

Hence the question.
I think at this point everyone deserves answers.
We need a roadmap and a content release schedule... No Deadlines tho!

Deliver it when ready but tell us what is planned because, at least personally speaking, I have zero trust in CDPR.

RDR2 was a hated game few time a go, now, 'everyone just love'. Nothing against, but many are making a storm out of glasses of water for every comma the CD writes or doesn't write. The game is not going to change from what it is because the CD wrote something on its twitter.

I, in particular, prefer RPG - action, but Cyberpunk has many customization alternatives, etc ... of course, if CD can increase that, excellent.

RDR2 was a hated game few time a go, now, 'everyone just love'. Nothing against, but many are making a storm out of glasses of water for every comma the CD writes or doesn't write. The game is not going to change from what it is because the CD wrote something on its twitter.

I, in particular, prefer RPG - action, but Cyberpunk has many customization alternatives, etc ... of course, if you can increase that, excellent.
I never seen this amount of hate before for RDR2, yeah sure for No Man's Sky but not RDR2 which is a really great game. I also don't want to say that CDPR is getting a lot of hate. You'll see posts saying that this or that needs to be addressed while people still add "take your time" "we understand" etc. People who have had experience with CDPR and just really like the company are still being nice about it even though it was there money they lost.

I hope that after fixing the bugs they will focus on adding rpg elements to the game, remove the censorship from the game, expand the romances and add the content that was cut in 2018 and 2019. Honestly, I was disappointed when I played it and I didn't see anything they said in the interviews. I thought they lied in the interviews just to generate hype and make more money. Then I felt cheated and was about to sell the game, but I have faith that they will deliver what they promised us because half of the forum is asking the same thing.

I never seen this amount of hate before for RDR2, yeah sure for No Man's Sky but not RDR2 which is a really great game. I also don't want to say that CDPR is getting a lot of hate. You'll see posts saying that this or that needs to be addressed while people still add "take your time" "we understand" etc. People who have had experience with CDPR and just really like the company are still being nice about it even though it was there money they lost.

So common in this world (games) RDR2 have a lot, receive a lot. Hello Games has to involve Scotland yard to investigate threats to its developers. ... unfortunately this is the fastest growing.

So common in this world (games) RDR2 have a lot, receive a lot. Hello Games has to involve Scotland yard to investigate threats to its developers. ... unfortunately this is the fastest growing.
I am not even sure what your point is.
I don't recall any massive controversies with RDR2 and there is always criticism but what CDPR has done with Cyberpunk is beyond the pale. I can't help but think you are making a false equivalency.

Top Bottom