Why do I have to make a spreadsheet, to do this simple thing?

+
What I mean is.
Im making a sheet to let me know when at a vendor, which blueprints I own. Clothing, Weapons and Consumables.
Its not hard to have the game tell you that you already have it. Hell Bethesda did it for 76 and that is still a broke game.
I mean this is so damn basic.

CAN CDPR PLEASE START TO FIX THIS GAME, NOT JUST BUGS AND GLITCHES BUT QUALITY OF LIFE................................................

Im sure theres a mod that does this but consoles cant have mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

"WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE A SPREADSHEET, TO DO THIS SIMPLE THING?"

Should post as a suggestion in the suggestion catalog, but try to with a little better attitude. They like that.

OP has a point. In TW3 vendors don't show recipes for oils, potions and bombs that you already know, so there's no possibility of buying something you already have. A feature like that would be nice in CP2077.

I have to admit also that MERCHANT mechanics could be a lot better. Bethesda naturally did do it better but that was because their entire thing is handing, organizing, tracking thousands of in game objects in hundreds of unloaded cells. But even this game could do better. For god sake at least tell me when I am buying too much ammo that it will just get deleted from my inventory with no warnings after I leave the shop...

Last edited:
Top Bottom