Why do they keep changing default male V?

+
That's light blonde, true.
I thought that it started with "blonde- just blonde" and then every blond after that of any difference in lightness or color variation was then finally given a defining modification to the name, like chocolate blonde or strawberry blonde?
Post automatically merged:

I guess they change the appearance to hammer home the notion that the protagonist has customizable appearance. Pretty important considering CDPRs previous protagonist (Geralt) didn't.
This seems to make good sense :)

they probably keep changing V because every time a new V comes out everyone complains that he's too generic.

they probably keep changing V because every time a new V comes out everyone complains that he's too generic.
That's actually a pretty good point, but the other side of me says "I know CDProjektRed is way more confident than that :)"

Yeah, it's starting to get a bit old.

That said, I like his new design, and even if I didn't, who cares because character customization.

Guest 4211861

Maybe he decided to lose some weight, you know, get in shape.

I'd be OK with fat V tho, can still hold a gun, doesn't have to be ripped.

There is no default V. If they did they would need to get some Z's. If they couldn't and they just had to then you would surely hear "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" louder than the OCD princess.... with a pea.
Thank you, Thank you.

I think we can comfortably say that the V on the cover art will be close to the final "default" V. They probably changed him based on feedback, and perhaps to accommodate looking a bit more like Gavin Drea. Those would be my first two guesses.

I think we can comfortably say that the V on the cover art will be close to the final "default" V. They probably changed him based on feedback, and perhaps to accommodate looking a bit more like Gavin Drea. Those would be my first two guesses.
It’s more a character for advertisement because they have to show something.

Top Bottom