Why do you listen to bad players CDPR?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you listen to bad players CDPR?

So I recently complained about Olgierd bugging out half way through matches and starting to spawn at the start of my next turn. My post got jammed in with that of a a few bad players complaining about how overpowered it is and how Olgierd consume is unbeatable. Well as the founder of the deck I can assure you it is not and never was. Now it is just shit.

Why? Well it seems the developers yet again catered to the people that refuse to use the in game counters at their disposal that were designed to be used for this exact reason.

The casual player base don't want to have to run techs to beat certain decks. Which is what makes the game so damned bland and uninteractive.

This is the whole reason your playerbase is quitting.

What beats Olgierd?

Any of the 100 locking cards.

Vandergrift's Blade

Muzzle

Mandrake

Tutored Mandrake

Mandrake pulled by a tutor with another tutor

Coral

Artefact compression

Artefact compression pulled by a tutor with another tutor that was most probably also tutored.

And the worst part about half of those cards?
They are counters that the person using olgierd cannot do anything about. THEY ARE NON INTERACTIVE INSTANT LOSE CARDS. THE LEAST CONSTRUCTIVE FORM OF CARD IN THE GAME. DESIGNED PURELY TO APPEASE THE PLAYERS DESCRIBED WITHIN THIS POST.

'But OP, why would I want to adjust my deck to deal with certain matchups that I am facing when I can just complain the forums because the one deck I play doesn't have a 100% win rate, and have yet another interesting deck deleted from the game?'

And you wonder why we aren't playing OG Gwent anymore.

I'm done, there is no point anymore. It is clear the issue is beyond saving.

You miss the point that because of few cards everybody must run the same cards in every other deck they play.

We striving for great deckbuilding diversity there, eh?

I use olgierd in a consume deck and honestly he is 100% replaceable. The opponent usually passes before I get good value off of him and I certainly don't need him in the last round so.....

partci;n10963820 said:
You miss the point that because of few cards everybody must run the same cards in every other deck they play.

We striving for great deckbuilding diversity there, eh?

I'm rubbing my eyes in frustration.

Less is more. When you understand how that concept worked perfectly in the original design of Gwent. Let me know.

DoubleDealer;n10963874 said:
I might be imagining things, but I somehow get the feeling that you are very angry.

Gosh, you know I never thought about it like that. How insightful, and, being the first time I have ever heard that on the internet I should make the effort to contact a psychiatrist immediately.

If I Remember correctly, your deck uses Sabbath to Force out Mandrake (which is exactly a tech card) and then plays Olgierd as an infinite point source. I mean, If I'm playing a really teched GS or Alchemy I May have a shot at winning, but it's harder for decks where there isn't much space for tech cards. Anyway If I'm not mistaken once you get acquainted with the deck It becomes easier to deal with. Haven't faced It though.

This thread contains way too much condescension and ridiculing. It also seems to be going nowhere productive.

Locking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom