Why Do You Still Play?

+
After I got rank 18, my goal to get those 17 kegs, now I only do tier 2 for more kegs when new cards arrive.

I use spellatel and I win round 1 and forfeit, in 1h20min I do everything. I will do this until the next patch arrives, lose my rank (5 positions I guess) and start doing it again to achieve rank 18.

Don't burn youself out. Games are for fun. If you don't want to play, drop it for a while and pick it up again if you feel like it. Enjoy other things too. I play gwent because it's still fun for me. But it's possible that I will drop it for a while if other games cross my eyes. But I think I will always come back to gwent.

I love the developers, I love the cards, (they are absolute beautiful). I love the gameplay. And I love the community. It's no grind at all. I can earn 1-3 card pack per day. Rewards even if I lose.

Seriouslay, can other TCG offer you that?

I like to grind to get the cards. I have all the NR and NG cards, and aside from a few golds, all the Neutrals. This allows me to build any deck for those factions. Now I'm trying to do the same with ST, but I got a ways to go, because I'd completely milled the faction, including the leaders. So I had to use my ore on them first since they arent in the kegs. Anyhow, I do enjoy the game. In some ways its stale, but there is enough unpredictability to make it interesting. I'm finding that high risk 1st rounds are best for me. It usually pays off. In the past I was more conservative, holding on to my power cards. But winning that first roind is so crucial.

Top Bottom