Why does Keanu's in-game model look so bad?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you didn't put up a pic of that one NPC that most of (if not all) of the people that bash the game try to pass off as Johnny, we all know that one NPC.

What we see of him in the red light district's advertisements is pretty accurate.

Keanu is holding up, for a man in the fifties. But - he is a man in the fifites, nevertheless.
arch.jpg
#

:love:

Because this game is perpared for next-generation PC.
I spent half an hour to adjust my graph setting so that it can get balance at function and frame.
The most important shit I realized is, the setting of graph have a great effect at how model looks like.
While I use the middle setting, not only Keanu but also almost every charactor looks bad.
And it became horrible while I put it downto low.
On the other hands, if you pull the hardware setting upto crazy, the model looks like just take a tremendous amount of Plastic Surgeries...
But I guess you need 10X CPU and 30X0 and 36G Memory and 1T SSD to keep you away from PPT-level-frame.
Saddly, It's far above CDPR recommended.

Cause you probably played RDR2 before this and it's raised your expectations higher than CDPR could meet.

This thread is from January 2020. I don't really understand why people keep necroing ancient threads from long before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom