Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

+
It's just attention to detail.

Something of which the game lacks but also has at the same time which is bizarre to be honest.

See you can take a nice picture of their attention to detail(photomode), yet then turn around and film/play and see just how much detail/common sense this game really lacks.

I'm trying to figure out why I should bother with the sleep thing? It serves no in game purpose that I've worked out.
If it does do something, someone please enlighten me.
Why should we even bother with the apartments anyway... You cannot invite people over, there's not a panel with a Braindance option, nothing interesting happens ever. It's a glorified stash where you can add some decorations (cat included, EDIT: forgot the TV) and that's it.

The worst part is that V, in the infamous E3 2018 demo, slept like a normal human being.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why I should bother with the sleep thing? It serves no in game purpose that I've worked out.
It's just a more realistic way to do a 6-hour time skip. Would've personally preferred a more flexible option, as I find myself going to sleep in-game at very specific time so as to not wake up at 4 am in the morning.

idk why V sleeps like that but then I remember how I almost slept in an open field ...in a foreign country and compare the two and still think that the ground was much more comfortable than the way V sleeps

The worst part is that V, in the infamous E3 2018 demo, slept like a normal human being.

And they had company in the bed! I want V to be able to invite NPCs back to her apartment, even if there's no "scene" other than the NPC getting out of bed and leaving (as per the 2018 video). But I would really like to have the option to invite V's love interest to sleep over, or to do the same at the NPC's home.

And also, of course, sleep in the bed like a normal human.

I mean side sleeping is not uncommon. I am a side sleeper. But not using the blankets is the weird thing. But CP is not the only game to ignore blankets. The only games I can think of off the top of my head that properly use the blankets are The Sims.

If you mean sleeping on her/his side, that's a superior breathing position -- especially on the left side. If you mean legs half off the bed, then I dunno. I occasionally end up like that, but only after my Rottweiler and Pit Bull have pushed me mostly off the bed.
Post automatically merged:

I try n imagine that they’re just absolutely exhausted and just want to pass out immediately. Only times I’ve ever slept like that was after a full bottle of whiskey.
After a full bottle of whisky, I'd be sleeping with my head hanging over the toilet. Unless it's one of those mini bottles in the hotel room fridge.

Last edited:
I sleep with my face in the pillow. Always have been as far as I can remember. Don't ask me how but I've never had any breathing problems doing that. Whenever I try sleeping in any other position, I feel kinda suffocated; especially if I try sleeping sideways. Never consumed alcohol, got 'high' or been so exhausted to the point that I sleep the way my V does either. :)

@Spockprime - Maybe I should just try sleeping with pooches like yours, eh! :LOL:

Bedbugs, perhaps?

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

Some follow up quests begin only after a good night of sleep.

I feel verry sorry for V, he is always so exhausted he doesent care about pillow&duvet. He even forget to take off boots by himself, I have to make this in inventory, thats not normal.

Some follow up quests begin only after a good night of sleep.
There are, indeed, some quests that trigger after a set time. Just playing the game some more, or hitting the skip time button, does the job.
Still no reason to go to the apartment, let alone use the sleep feature.

Sleep is sadly useless. The only option they'd really have to give it a purpose. Is to instant heel the player. So you don't waste med packs. Even than, later upgrades make this moot. There's no redecorating. The storage system is worthless. Can't have sex. Every function that could make it useful, is not there. Even the cat doesn't die. Not even showering is used to clean V. Why the rooms aren't fast travel points, I don't know. Fast travel is already dumb logic.

Top Bottom