Why even have a relationship if you cant sexual interact with her/him?

+
The way you were advertising the game totally sounds like a virtual-sex game. The whole city is build up off nudity and all this kind of stuff. It would be cool too bring back the promised features you removed from the game instead of fixing everything for the consoles. Its game over. I don't believe you will ever be able to fix this in years. Focus on features like using your relationship for side activities (Pool, Sex, Dates, Fighting and so on) and make the game how you wanted it to be.

Attachments

• 2020-12-18 (23).png
    2020-12-18 (23).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 177

G30M1

Forum regular
CDPR said we'd have many options for relationships. They didn't deliver on that. There are sex scenes with a few characters, though.
But did they advertise it as a virtual sex game? No. Sex and relationships were never the main focus of this game.

As for your title.... You don't have relationships with people in real life unless you have sex with them?

The way you were advertising the game totally sounds like a virtual-sex game. The whole city is build up off nudity and all this kind of stuff. It would be cool too bring back the promised features you removed from the game instead of fixing everything for the consoles. Its game over. I don't believe you will ever be able to fix this in years. Focus on features like using your relationship for side activities (Pool, Sex, Dates, Fighting and so on) and make the game how you wanted it to be.

Really sounds like you just want the game to be a dating simulator.

The reason why there's so much nudity "and stuff" around the city is due to the fact that Cyberpunk has always been a critique of where modern society is headed. Ultra sexualized and ultra violent ads being displayed as if nothing are supposed to be a disturbing look into a (very possible) dark future.

I do agree it would be cool to have a companion system.

Really sounds like you just want the game to be a dating simulator.

The reason why there's so much nudity "and stuff" around the city is due to the fact that Cyberpunk has always been a critique of where modern society is headed. Ultra sexualized and ultra violent ads being displayed as if nothing are supposed to be a disturbing look into a (very possible) dark future.

I do agree it would be cool to have a companion system.

Dating Simulator yes or no. I personally dont really care. But at least interact. Like you mentioned,they wanted to show the critique on our society then why remove everything. Makes no sense :S

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some content deleted. Do not publicly argue moderation. It is against the rules. And don't try to turn this into another copy of the locked megathread, either.

Sild

Ex-moderator
Moderators here aren't privy to any kind of insider information. Everything we know is from what CDPR publicly shares.

Honestly i have some major issues with alot of story and immersion elements in Cyberpunk, and i do agree i wish for alot more in the way of adult content. But i felt the same way with Witcher 2 and 3. The interaction with Triss and Yennifer wasn't as deep as i hoped. But i see the there is Consistency with the style. Lets hope 1 year from now when game of the year is released We will have the game we were dreaming about. We can only hope.

Probably just [...], but I felt like most of the characters tried so [...] to get [...] with my [...] V.
I just wanted to [...] and get the whiny [...] Johnny out of my [...].

yikes.

[...]

Last edited:
Top Bottom