Why have only one romantic scene or dont have chance to hang out or even do some gigs?

+
Okay so you get into a relationship, all that is nice. I really liked story with Judy i found it refreshing and just beautiful. I wont tell much but it is worth it. But somehow I would like see a bit more interactions. Like you dont have much to do with her until end of the game. You can ask same questions, but not much else. I mean it would be nice to bring her to some random gigs or go out to bars or hell again have sex scene just to break monotony. i dunno. I mean i get it its no real life, i dont expect that, i just wanted a bit more than hearing 8 things over and over again

I really hope they add DLC that fleshes this stuff out. Especially with Panam and the nomad ending.

I'd pay a lot of money for a 30+ hour expansion that continues the nomad ending storyline. Come on CDPR. Do it for her.

I really hope they add DLC that fleshes this stuff out. Especially with Panam and the nomad ending.

I'd pay a lot of money for a 30+ hour expansion that continues the nomad ending storyline. Come on CDPR. Do it for her.

Honestly me too. I am playing as a Nomad also and i put 50 hrs so far in. I love this game but i started wondering is it worth it to fight. I hope they will do it for her, I would also pay in a heartbeat just to continue ending. Who knows it would be nice to add some twist along the way

Top Bottom