why I can't find players in casual game

+
It is easy to find opponents in rank game and seasonal mode and only takes few seconds.
But recently it have been more hard for me to find players in casual game, as to match time, probably 5 minutes, and often ended up with connection error.
Even I take lots of time to find a player, it usually would be the same player I met before.
Help!

I think the reason is because there doesn't seem to be any incentive to play a Casual Game. Cause like you said, ranked and seasonal mode gets you someone fast. There shouldn't be a reason for casual to take so long unless there's almost nobody on that.

I think the reason is because there doesn't seem to be any incentive to play a Casual Game. Cause like you said, ranked and seasonal mode gets you someone fast. There shouldn't be a reason for casual to take so long unless there's almost nobody on that.
Yeah, it's strange. I have a game friend who live in same country but he can get someone very fast in causal game. we both reached pro rank so it may not be a searching system problem that preventing matching from new players.

Now there is no ranking demotion during the season, there is not really any incentive to play casual.

It is easy to find opponents in rank game and seasonal mode and only takes few seconds.
But recently it have been more hard for me to find players in casual game, as to match time, probably 5 minutes, and often ended up with connection error.
Even I take lots of time to find a player, it usually would be the same player I met before.
Help!

Well, I think CDPR is trying to downplay the casual game to get more players to play ranked instead. This is why the interface has changed drastically. Casual match is basically invisible, and unless someone specifically want to choose it, nobody will choose it. I think the amount of players who play casual match has been drastically reduced.

I use the function sometimes, and I still get players there. Before I would get instant matches, now I might have to wait 1 minute in some cases. But usually it's often 10 seconds wait.

So, for me, on European time, there are matches there readily available. But far less than before. And I think this was a good choice made by CDPR, to funnel players into the ranked mode instead. But casual match is very useful and should not be scrapped. For me personally it works as kind of a testing place.

Top Bottom