Why Immune Boost is not a Special Card?

+
Why the hell aren't immune boost and overdose flagged as special cards?!

Twice now I've gotten screwed playing Sile de Tansarville because I was under the apparent false assumption that these 2 cards are special cards. they're certainly not units so what gives?

Sile de Tansarville doesnt work with every bronze special card?

Sile de Tansarville works fine with my common bronze special cards, but doesn't work with Immune Boost (a rare bronze special card).

Do I overlook something or is this a bug?

Bug Sile De Tansarvile

So it was at the end of the round, I still had 14 cards in my deck and Sile was the only remaining card with Immune Boost which is a bronze special card. She could clearly play it but I was never able to. Then she was scorched as shown in the graveyard on the first pic. I think it's a bug. She should have been able to cast Immune Boost on herself or another unit.

Attachments

• photo143030.jpg
    photo143030.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 39
  • photo143040.jpg
    photo143040.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 38
No Title

Sile is definitely bugged. Here is another screenshot from my next match, the same thing happened with Immune boost. I didn't get to play it at all.

Attachments

• photo143050.jpg
    photo143050.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 29
Nyanko73 thread merged

The issue is that Immune Boost is not counted as a special card which might very well be a bug.

It must be a bug. Why would it be anything else? And what would it be actually? Cause there are only a few types of cards in gwent.

Immune Boost and Overdose

I wanted to make a combo with Immune Boost and Shaella de Tancarville, but for some reason Immune Boost doesn't count as Special Card. Is it supposed to be so?

Possible bug on Sile de Tansarville

She doesn't pick Immune Boost even though card is bronze. At first i thought she only picks common bronze special cards from hand but in that case she's able to pick Mardroeme(mushroom special card) and it's also rare.

Both of my Immune Boost copies are premium if it's somehow related to that, i can't test with normal card.

Top Bottom