Why Immune Boost is not a Special Card?

+
It is. It's probably just a visual bug that the special tag is not displayed on the card.

Why Immune Boost and Overdose aren't a special cards?

These two cards aren't special, so they can't be used with Sile de tanserville

BUG: Elven Mercenary Doesn't Pull Immune Boost

I had a Thunderbolt Potion and Immune Boost left in my deck. Played one Elven Merc and was only given the option to play the Thunderbolt Potion and nothing else. Played a second merc and my turn ended with nothing happening.

Immune boost and Overdose are not considered as special cards. They do not have the tag. That's probably something they forgot but that's the case at the moment.

Bug - Immune Boost & Overdose not "Special"

Two bronze spells, Immune Boost and Overdose are not considered "Special" and cannot be played with Elven Mercenary or Ithlinne.

Please fix. Thanks.

Immune boost

Immune boost card is not considered to be a special card, thus can't be played by mercenaries etc. I guess this should be fairly easy to fix so maybe a hotfix would be appropriate?

Last edited:
Itlinne / Elven Mercenary do not detect Immune boost in the deck

Itlinne / Elven Mercenary do not detect Immune boost in the deck when played (yes I am sure - I can never get it working)

They detect properly Quen, First Light, but maybe other bronze special cards are affected aswell.

64bit WIN 7 / GeForce GTX 850M / 16GB RAM / I7-4700HQ

Last edited:
I just checked all the BRONZE special Cards, and OVERDOSE does not work aswell !

Please fix it as it is quite a serious case for my deck :(

Top Bottom