Why is everyone playing Lock in ranked??

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I don't know what they can or will do, but I know that they must do something about this Lockdown shitty meta. May be give it 5 provision only. If it will kill the leader, so be it. We need more variety and diversity in the game and this one single f'ing leader kills many other leaders and force the meta into Lockdown vs NoUnitShite.

Be honest, have you seen even a single serious Viy deck after the changes ?
Nah, they are gone. Lockdown is the RAID bug exterminator of Gwent. The issue is, if used without care, it kills everything in the household, family included :D

For now, the new change in ranked is here - Lockdown is played singificantly less (still many) and instead we have numerous variations of no-unit Madoc decks, with a good chunk of Skellige ursine warriors.

Fuuuuck, this is so boring. It is just a terrible, terrible experience.

Can someone explain why is everyone using the Lock leader?

Because I'm bloody well sick of stupid leader abilities which feck your chances.

What's the matter, your cards can't win the match for you?

Be honest, have you seen even a single serious Viy deck after the changes ?
I still see Viy — and I much prefer playing lockdown — I refuse to carry 20 applications of tall removal.
Post automatically merged:

Moreover, Viy not currently being played doesn’t mean it didn’t spur the rush to lockdown. Once a deck is successful, people tend to keep playing it.

Top Bottom