Why is Geralt so HORNY???

+
Why is Geralt so HORNY???

Seriously, was this actually in the books where women fell at his feet and he'd go around bedding every single one he came into contact with, or is this something that the developers decided to throw in just to pander to the LONELY NERDS who want to get off to this game?Or am i missing something? ???

He liked women and most of them liked him ;)I think that in-game "bedding" are only for fun. Of course there are couple relationships (Triss, Shani etc.) very important for the plot.

He isnt horny.He gets like that only if you play him like that. Dont blame him for your problems ok?Anyway, i have read only one short story so far "Lesser evil" and funnily in the books there is also fade to black love scenes! :D

@KiphIn the books Geralt just didn't say "no" to women who wanted him. But he didn't throw himself on everything female, as you seem to think. Anyway, in the game Geralt does only what you make him do, so sorry pal but I agree with Hiver.

In the book that i have read so far, he was like a bee, going from one flower to the other.... i even read that my wife fell for him..... But after, i woke up, little confused and the book still in my hands.....

Hmmm, perhaps Geralt's increased metabolism is to blame when some people play him like an ever-horny whorehound ;-)Joke aside - it really depends on how someone plays him and they shouldn't complain if they jump at each willing maid...Plus, we all know that some guys are like that *snickers* we just don't meet them in real - they wander to much!

I'm no Geralt, but let me try to explain something...He isn't anymore horny than a normal, healthy human being. I would hate to offend any puritans present, but sex is a natural part of human existence as much as breathing, eating and drinking is. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and anyone who says otherwise is either a hypocrite or somehow "damaged" and should seek professional help.By the way, in the game, if you consider how many days pass with all the meditating he has to do, Geralt ends up having sex maybe once every 3 weeks or so. I would kill myself if I had to wait that long.

MichaelT said:
By the way, in the game, if you consider how many days pass with all the meditating he has to do, Geralt ends up having sex maybe once every 3 weeks or so. I would kill myself if I had to wait that long.
2 1/2 year drought going here. Your not helping.

Yeah, overall he really doesnt do it that often at all, even if you do jump on every courtesan in the Vizima multipletimes.Its probably just that people arent used to having that option in games at all.

ArcanoixDevun said:
In other news, Geralt has long white silver hair yet he appears how old? 35? 40? Psshh, I want some of those mutagens when I'm that age!!!
Actually, if you talked to Lambert about the Witcher trials in the prologue, he says something like "When your hair turned white during our trial, I thought I had gone crazy". In other words, Geralt is mid-30's, and his hair is white because of a mutagenic side-effect.

Evidence from the books suggests that Geralt is nearly 100 years old. The mutations slow down the aging. But yes, the white hair is a side effect of the mutation.

I didn't really view it as Geralt being horny, more that some woman in the game apparently are so desperate that even if you just tell them you want to get to *know* them better they immediatly jump him! In real life, at least in mine ;), women do not tend to do that ::) :pBut hey, I don't care, it's a story and I can tell fact from fiction. Usually the first time I play an RPG I play it as good guy, so I try to be friendly. In real life that doesn't get me between the sheets all the time with lots of different women (luckily, my wife would really strongly disapprove of me being friendly to any other women if it did :D) but in Geralts world, for him, it does. And I have to admit, he probably does look good for a lot of woman. Perhaps that is just what rescues me (and my marriage) in real life? ;)

Hmm forgot to mention... having sex with someone like Geralt could also be attractive because you can't become pregnant from him.At least for those women who look for a quick ride ;-)

There was also a fair lack of handsome men too, atleast judging from the rest of the models in the game. Im not surprised at least about Geralts succeses in that field, considering.

But the thing that gets me is, witchers are supposed to be infertile. So realistically speaking, wouldn't Geralt have some trouble, i dunno, GETTING IT UP???

kiph said:
But the thing that gets me is, witchers are supposed to be infertile. So realistically speaking, wouldn't Geralt have some trouble, i dunno, GETTING IT UP???
It doesn't have anything to do with infertility.

kiph said:
Infertile != Impotent

Top Bottom