Why is Gwent way harder now?

+
Why is Gwent way harder now?

So i started a playthrough after patch 1.10 and i'm finding Gwent way harder than before (even on easy difficulty), for example, the NPC in Vizima has way more Hero cards than he ever had, is anyone else having this "problem"?

If you increase the difficulty they use the cards better, so they improved the AI, but it seems like at least some NPCs have better decks too.

Hadn't noticed too much... was playing hard Gwent and walked the Vegelbud tourney 6 rounds to 0.
It was playing better, but not by enough to make up for not being human.

It seems like the rest is like it used to be difficulty wise, just that guy in Vizima had a better deck, weird.

Gwent is not harder even on hard difficultly. It does play a bit better though. keeping it on Hard as I like the challenge.

It's only annoying when the opponent's deck has twice as many spies and 2 scorch cards.. even running the most available spies at the time and the max amount of decoys, then it requires a bit of luck. But Hard is still a goof.

because we got gwent difficulty slider in gameplay options

at least it isnt a snoozefest as soon as you get about five hero cards anymore

It varies. I noticed that a couple of peasant folks had (almost) kick ass decks and had me try a couple of times. Others have more modest decks. Still, there seems to be a little bit more challenge than in the previous installment, which is better.

So i started a playthrough after patch 1.10 and i'm finding Gwent way harder than before (even on easy difficulty), for example, the NPC in Vizima has way more Hero cards than he ever had, is anyone else having this "problem"?

I have started a NG+ playthrough with 1.10 and Gwent is just as easy as ever playing it on normal difficulty.

Top Bottom