Why is there influencers in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
Why do people say NPC's are brain dead.
1. I've seen NPC's run for dear life after pulling out an assault rifle.
2. I've had NPC's also react to me acting weird or shoving them aside.

However, this doesn't happen consistently which makes them appear dumb/braindead.
I think it's more a matter of being bugged than braindead. I used to be a QA and saw systems literally break from one
build to the next.

The cops are totally broken though. The very system was obviously crammed in the game at the last minute.

and I regularly have NPCs throw themselve under my car I park to close to the curb.

Couldn't care less if "influencers" are in the game. I haven't noticed a single celebrity other than Keanu. I just learned Lizzy Wizzy is Grimes, but since I have no clue what Grimes sounds like when she isn't singing I doubt I would have recognized her either.

Excluding Keanu Reeves, I don't have the slightest idea about who these people are, and to be honest, I am glad.

Same.

Regarding some of the comments I read here, there is a difference between professional actors(Keanu) and social influencers who stream games.

I play MMO's and I hate it when I find out people are streaming while I m grouped with them. I still don't understand why people watch people play on Twitch. I would rather spend my time playing then watching someone else do it. Maybe I m just too old to understand :D

yes I do, he was hired for a high profile but small content cameo part in 3rd person scenes but he personally lobbied and pushed the studios for more involvement wanting to be the game focus, ( this is all documented in the media) so of course they went nuts for this seeing the vast $ pre -order potential for a Keanu endorsed product... (which worked) Thus a hasty 18 months away from completion they completely re-engineered the whole story to accomodate Johnny Silverhand as the central character (with V as a virtual 'side-kick') that we we know and hate today.

This was a giant mistake and hard working devs were overnight forced to drop content they had worked on towards a visionary game standard, throw it in the bin, and accommodate an entirely new story and outcome. Hence the disastrous launch, millions of unhappy players, class law suits and yet a record pre-order revenue. No, this is not my personal 'anti Keanu' rant, its been highly documented by reviewers, gaming press, and media articles. I stand by my assertion that Keanu ruined this game.

I wonder who/ what your source for this story is? I mean this looks very insider info?

Top Bottom