Why isn't Priscilla's song in the Soundtrack?

+
Why isn't Priscilla's song in the Soundtrack?

So am I the only one that one of the best pieces of art in this game is not in the milky sweet FLAC. format of the soundtrack???

Doesn't the GOG version come with bonus songs? Is it not in there either?

If not then come on Devs we need it.

I remember this scene. Pretty impressive song/singing indeed. I wish CD PRO has all this on film for an indepth look at the behind the scenes making of the Witcher 3, I'd pay $$$$ for that in a heart beat.

i ask me the same question, such a wonderful song, and why isn't the music of skellige during night in the soundtrack too!?

this one

this music leaves me speechless

Last edited:
I would like to have the track that plays in the Temerian hideout. Seems odd that so many tracks were not added to the official soundtrack.

Probably because they didn't want to spoil Priscilla's performance in the game. I hope it'll appears in later editions

The Fields of Ard Skellig is on the soundtrack, yes.

thanks,i should have specified i was asking about the ps4 physical version.i checked after and it isn't on there in fact it is the first track AFTER the ps4 pack in cd finishes.

a bit gutted,i usually go everywhere at full tilt until i got to skellige and i find myself going slow unless there is an enemy,i sprint past them,not because i can't fight them but to try not to get the fighting music so i can keep listening to that track.

Top Bottom