Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
I think it is only frustrating if you expect people to GG.

Most people seem to GG, some people may not... and perhaps in some cases they have a good reason to not GG. So what?

ManuW3;n7075420 said:
When I get service disconnected I can't GG but they GG me sometimes, I feel bad because I really don't get an option.
This just happened to me today :( Service interrupted and I lost a match because of it, opponent gave me GG but I couldn't give it back because there just wasn't GG button. I felt like a criminal :( This has happened once before too.

Another weird incident today was one game where game freezed at the beginning. Coin was grey and no cards visible in our hands. I couldn't do anything and it seemed that my opponent didn't do anything either. I waited and waited but nothing happened. I couldn't even forfeit. I had to shut down the whole game and once again leave my opponent wondering why I did what I did. Probably it showed to him that I forfeited and "I was one of those GG harvesters".

So both of you, if you see this, sorry. I couldn't do anything.

Sunsibar;n7076020 said:
This just happened to me today :( Service interrupted and I lost a match because of it, opponent gave me GG but I couldn't give it back because there just wasn't GG button. I felt like a criminal :( This has happened once before too.

Yep, happened to me too today. I didn't feel like a "criminal" but I had enjoyed the game and wanted to at least GG after the unfortunate disconnect. So it kinda sucked.

TH3WITCH3R;n7075240 said:

Many players are not giving GG and I seriously don't know why? < ... >
May be care about your rage and ego after full game launch. [/QUOTE]

Not my ego, nor my rage has anything to do with not giving GG.
Whether i win or loose, it doesn't matter.

I find it to be a <badly implemented?> unnecessary added feature which seems to be causing more aggravation and unrest then for what it is worth.

So no, unless it is altered or removed or changed in such a way i find it to be "useful", i will not "gg".
Add chat on pc, and i'l quickly type GG if i think it was that. I'm a sport, don't take it the wrong way. But look at the topics about it and for me it may as well just go.

devivre;n7076010 said:
I think it is only frustrating if you expect people to GG.

Most people seem to GG, some people may not... and perhaps in some cases they have a good reason to not GG. So what?

seems you are one of them :smiling2:

As I am saying in most of my threads try to read first before making any comment & try to be smart as I don't have any problem players are not giving gg I am just asking why not as this is just a beta & try your so called game inspector attitude for full release.

As if we help each other in this beta then its possible for us to try more cards hopefully & that's the only intention. I already have a good deck but I posted this for everyone and not for me only so that everyone specially new players will get good cards by opening more kegs.

Last edited:
Veassen_7;n7076080 said:
Not my ego, nor my rage has anything to do with not giving GG.
Whether i win or loose, it doesn't matter.

I have not mentioned that for you or for anyone I just feel that.

Veassen_7;n7076080 said:
I find it to be a <badly implemented?> unnecessary added feature which seems to be causing more aggravation and unrest then for what it is worth.

So no, unless it is altered or removed or changed in such a way i find it to be "useful", i will not "gg".
Add chat on pc, and i'l quickly type GG if i think it was that. I'm a sport, don't take it the wrong way. But look at the topics about it and for me it may as well just go.

That's why we called it beta. I hope you understand the meaning of beta and I mentioned that too, game mechanism is from cdpr & no player responsible for it that you are not giving gg to players.

K take it in your way no one forcing you.. good luck

Last edited:
TH3WITCH3R, are you able to see the rewards screen after each game?
99% of the time, the "Spoils of War" screen just hangs there for me and I have to continue. So I can't tell if my opponent actually gave me GG.
I usually play 3-4 games before I quit and restart. So can't really tell how many of my opponents actually gave a GG :)

TH3WITCH3R;n7075970 said:
No not a negative felling yes but it feels little bad that even though you plat well & deserves a GG as well you given a GG still opp. showing you is rage or ego whatever it is & that also in beta version of game :)

You see, thats what i not get it. Why did you made this thread after all? Because it generated on you a feeling strong enough so you came here on forum to complain about people not gging you. Yet, when i say this to you, you take a step back and say "no, its not that bad at all".... so what the point?

Stop lying to yourself; the feeling you get when not receiving a gg when you though you deserve one was strong enough for you to come here and make this thread, and that says a lot even though you dont want to admit it. If you want this to change, you have to speak up and say this... do you think people will start to gg you from now on because "oh, its beta, our progress will be wiped anyways", well, flash news, they wont, and you will get frustrated every time you hit that gg button and dont receive nothing even though you think you deserved.

The only way that this will change if the system changes. And the only way to change the system is telling cdpr that this is generating frustration on you and probably will with many other payers.

aadi4287;n7076230 said:
TH3WITCH3R, are you able to see the rewards screen after each game?
99% of the time, the "Spoils of War" screen just hangs there for me and I have to continue. So I can't tell if my opponent actually gave me GG.
I usually play 3-4 games before I quit and restart. So can't really tell how many of my opponents actually gave a GG :)

Yes most of the time if there is no problem. I only faced one problem that sometime reward screen showing no rewards but later message pop up on right top corner that you get gg from opp.

TH3WITCH3R;n7076120 said:
seems you are one of them :smiling2:

As I am saying in most of my threads try to read first before making any comment & try to be smart as I don't have any problem players are not giving gg I am just asking why not as this is just a beta & try your so called game inspector attitude for full release.

As if we help each other in this beta then its possible for us to try more cards hopefully & that's the only intention. I already have a good deck but I posted this for everyone and not for me only so that everyone specially new players will get good cards by opening more kegs.

Trust me I read your post :). And those were my feelings about it.
But if you dismiss my personal opinion, I won't take it personal (I rarely do :) ).

I'm not bothered by this and i give GG to all except insta-forfeits. On a side note i observed that mostly the ones that don't GG me are the weather monsters when they lose.

To the OP. Are you playing more cards then you need to Win? Because that is the most Reason why your opponent dont give you GG.
Or forfeits you the Game instead of pressing pass?

I get 80 to 90% from my Games a GG and i give to 80 to 90% a GG. Everyone got GG except the 2 point above.

Vaishar;n7076300 said:
On a side note i observed that mostly the ones that don't GG me are the weather monsters when they lose.
For me, it's clearly the Northeners, Foltests, who do the "No GG" move on me. Particularly the really lovely "he wins, he does not GG" thing.

Monsters are mostly cool with me screwing up their breeding and foglet plans, and give GG.

shdcs1975;n7076410 said:
To the OP. Are you playing more cards then you need to Win? Because that is the most Reason why your opponent dont give you GG.
Or forfeits you the Game instead of pressing pass?

I get 80 to 90% from my Games a GG and i give to 80 to 90% a GG. Everyone got GG except the 2 point above.

nope not at all as my time is important too & I too hate when players wasting time even they have winning strength & as you can see I am on lvl 82 & I posted this now because I saw this happening from last 4/5 days only.

And as I said early I really have good deck but I posted this as we are in beta so giving gg will help everyone specially new players who's got late invites to discover & try more new cards.

Last edited:
Lytha;n7076430 said:
For me, it's clearly the Northeners, Foltests, who do the "No GG" move on me. Particularly the really lovely "he wins, he does not GG" thing.

Monsters are mostly cool with me screwing up their breeding and foglet plans, and give GG.

Same here most of NR players not giving GG other are quite good.

devivre;n7076290 said:
Trust me I read your post :). And those were my feelings about it.
But if you dismiss my personal opinion, I won't take it personal (I rarely do :) ).

Then may be you don't understand my post [ may be due to my poor English ] sorry for that :)

eogard;n7076580 said:
I mean if i lose, the winner is rewarded by the game, if I win, why should I reward the loser ?

I'm not criticizing you! Everyone has its arbitrary judgment; that's the "magic" of this system after all, isnt it! :)

i'm actually glad you are frank enough to say this on here. All this people saying "i always gg" dont convince me. Even i dont gg sometimes, i used to do, but no more, specially when i know i wont receiving a gg back.

Top Bottom