Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
Mombamambo;n9532691 said:
What is this universal Dandelion hate I am reading about? I am triggered.

Because Dandy got an annoyance level over 9000 with every line of dialogue somehow manages to piss off the opponent. Even when he is just saying "Thanks, my friend", it still sounds condescending or sarcastic.

Here ya go, take ya pick:

Not that I mind or anything. Plus, there is a mute button.

4RM3D;n9532861 said:
Because Dandy got an annoyance level over 9000 with every line of dialogue somehow manages to piss off the opponent. Even when he is just saying "Thanks, my friend", it still sounds condescending or sarcastic.

Here ya go, take ya pick: Not that I mind or anything. Plus, there is a mute button.

The amount of effort put in this post was actually rather impressive... Congratulations!

Of course Dandelion is my emote... I use only three of those. Guess which ones. :comeatmebro:

DiTurns;n9533071 said:
If I had a potatoe for 1 GG, would the other play give GG as well for the game or not ?
Are you starving or planning to solve the world's hunger problem?

njmcshane;n9532461 said:
Changed policy on this. Now if you play NR you don't get a gg. It was never a good game.

Before: I don't GG Skellige/Dagon/Spelltael etc. Always the same. I play NR since the beginning of Open Beta. After the Gold Immunity patch I did not play Ranked, I wanted to make a good NR deck. I made it. Nobody played it. Now I see my deck on Ranked...what can I do? Nothing. If you don't GG me, it's OK...but I GG you if it was a good game. Even if I lose the match.

bojerbela;n9536621 said:
Before: I don't GG Skellige/Dagon/Spelltael etc. Always the same. I play NR since the beginning of Open Beta. After the Gold Immunity patch I did not play Ranked, I wanted to make a good NR deck. I made it. Nobody played it. Now I see my deck on Ranked...what can I do? Nothing. If you don't GG me, it's OK...but I GG you if it was a good game. Even if I lose the match.
I don't see you GGing at all then, given the restrictions you made for that. Well, maybe only NG but they lose to NR anyway so...

About the "I've been playing this and that since whenever", so what? What does that have to do with GG? But let's skip that for a second. I play all factions, primarily SC, but I won't keep playing losing decks just because it makes others feel better about themselves. The "I'm not a bandwagon, I was doing it when it wasn't cool" is just a hipster babble, I'm afraid. Nobody cares. And there's nothing personal in that. Anyone who thinks that the opponent, i.e. a person they can't know (usually) or see (most definitely) gives a rat's ass about anything related to him needs to get over himself.

HenryGrosmont;n9536951 said:
I don't see you GGing at all then, given the restrictions you made for that. Well, maybe only NG but they lose to NR anyway so...

No, you misunderstood me, I was not clear enough. I wanted to say: There are always a reason not to GG. Before people said: "I don't GG Axeman" then "I don't GG Dagon", now "I don't GG NR" and so on. I mostly GG everyone, I make for me no restriction.

HenryGrosmont;n9536951 said:
About the "I've been playing this and that since whenever", so what? What does that have to do with GG? But let's skip that for a second. I play all factions, primarily SC, but I won't keep playing losing decks just because it makes others feel better about themselves. The "I'm not a bandwagon, I was doing it when it wasn't cool" is just a hipster babble, I'm afraid. Nobody cares. And there's nothing personal in that. Anyone who thinks that the opponent, i.e. a person they can't know (usually) or see (most definitely) gives a rat's ass about anything related to him needs to get over himself.

It's OK not to GG a faction, because of...what? Because it's OP? Because everybody plays it? It's not good. I find it not OK, when somebody say: 'I don't GG people with Merigold's Hailstorm/I don' GG people who are playing X faction" It has nothing to do with GG. And sorry for my English, maybe I'm not clear enough. My German is much better (I'm from Hungary)

bojerbela;n9537171 said:
No, you misunderstood me, I was not clear enough. I wanted to say: There are always a reason not to GG. Before people said: "I don't GG Axeman" then "I don't GG Dagon", now "I don't GG NR" and so on. I mostly GG everyone, I make for me no restriction.

It's OK not to GG a faction, because of...what? Because it's OP? Because everybody plays it? It's not good. I find it not OK, when somebody say: 'I don't GG people with Merigold's Hailstorm/I don' GG people who are playing X faction" It has nothing to do with GG. And sorry for my English, maybe I'm not clear enough. My German is much better (I'm from Hungary)
My bad, you're absolutely right. I misread your post. Also, I have nothing against not GGing. I say, people should do whatever they want and it's fine.

:cheers:

HenryGrosmont;n9537201 said:
My bad, you're absolutely right. I misread your post. Also, I have nothing against not GGing. I say, people should do whatever they want and it's fine.

:cheers:

No problem, It was my fault. :cheers:

Guest 4021160

Dandelion is Ricky Gervais of Witcher universe.

Still not locked? :facepalm2:

P.S. As i said earlier. Half of the people posting here are hypocrites.

All that talk about sportsmanship and good manners but all i see is:

"Oh..Look...I sent him GG but dont get it back!? How dare he?!"
"Oh...I'll send GG if i get GG first"
"Oh...I dong GG if i lose to N Card!!"
"Oh...he runs weather? No GG"
"Oh...he runs deck that counters mine? No GG"
"Oh...I dont GG this...I dont GG that..."

REALLY? C"MON!

P.P.S. And yes i know You will send me a warning or even ban me but phook it i allow You this, dear MOD. Don't you feel guilty. Just Sick of this thread.

Last edited:
SHALLAHJUSTICE;n9477451 said:
Not with new buffed drowners. It's just such a cheap and tacky deck to play against and they are all i seem to play in ranked. It's gotten very boring, tedious and repetitive.

Out of all the cool cards in this game i just cant understand why you would enjoy playing those garbage monster cards.

Really? All I face are NR and Nilf. Would love to see some variety like a monster deck...

bojerbela;n9536621 said:

I was joking I always gg. Regardless of deck. :)

No one should be GG a Scoliatel player or a armor Shami/Stanis/Neneke North. Do not encourage this stupid and broken deck.

The thing I find most interesting is that the developers put this feature in the game at all. They gave you the choice to give or withhold this tiny amount of resources from your opponent, solely based on your discretion. It's a round-about way of communicating something.

I'd like to see a finite good-game, where I can only give out a certain number of rewards so people save them for truly exceptional players. This thing where you GG by default and only withhold it from people who you didn't like playing against ends up feeling negative. You only notice when you don't get it, as opposed to being happy when you do.

Top Bottom