Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
If i've encountered with NG Poison. I never give gg. Even if i won the game. Because i hate people who netdecks strong decks and just spam them all the time. If i get a sense that my opponent is not using his brain while playing i also dont give gg. Some of them even cant do basic math and spend unnecessary cards or leader charges to win rounds that i've passed.
This kind of memorized moves wont improve you at all. You are just wasting your time to get high ranks with a deck which is not yours and your gameplay is exactly same in each game. So i hate that kind of mentality.

I never GG double ball ^^

But I guess you GG multi 10+ gold card caranthir decks? Those are just way more disgusting than anything NG can come up with. It's the least of decks I would GG personally.

But I stopped GG'ing mostly. I only GG players who I think played well, so most don't get a GG.

But I guess you GG multi 10+ gold card caranthir decks? Those are just way more disgusting than anything NG can come up with. It's the least of decks I would GG personally.

But I stopped GG'ing mostly. I only GG players who I think played well, so most don't get a GG.
MO is the weakest faction. And this because of Poison for example. So I don't understand, why do you come every Time with this Carathir - thing. You don't like hím, I get it, but NG kills áll the fun of the game and you blame Carathir.

MO is the weakest faction. And this because of Poison for example. So I don't understand, why do you come every Time with this Carathir - thing. You don't like hím, I get it, but NG kills áll the fun of the game and you blame Carathir.

Yeah, well a single card should not carry a whole faction, and caranthir is ridiculous.. I'd never GG anyone who use Caranthir decks.

So perhaps it's time to change Caranthir into something less troll like, and build MO not around Caranthir but around several good archtypes.

I don't GG disgusting decks, be those OP ones or just nasty combos like mill decks, Kikimore Queen etc. with the bar even lower for casual play, can't stand tryharding there... The chance is greater if I win and I always GG a home made deck or when people play something dumb for silly quests so it's auto win for me.

I GG every time, share the love.

When I have a really good game that comes down to the wire I GG quickly and enthusiastically.
When my opponent pulls out some weird combo that I think is OP and beats me with it I GG regretfully.
When I encounter a shitty toxic netdeck I take a bit longer and GG ironically. GG scum, you know who you are.

- Losing to seasonal decks that use exploits i.e. spies in Elves and Dames in Viper
- When it's obvious I lost I usually pass just to see whether my opponent keeps on playing. If he does, I just escape+enter and do not GG.

Same for me, no GG for NG, unless it’s a truly non-annoying or creative deck.
To me, Nilfgaard as a faction appears like that kid in the sandbox, that instead of playing with the other kids just messes up everyone else’s sandcastles. No fun in such games, so no GG

Guest 4368268

I see a GG as a gesture of sportsmanship, don't see why I'd use that for people using one of the most infamous decks Gwent has ever seen (double ball) you've got OP decks and you've got decks that are just extremely tedious but when a deck is both you're not really helping the game by playing it. I wish they'd give GG's some more weight by increasing the rewards. That way maybe some players will think twice about certain obnoxious mannerisms/choices. Maybe throw in the odd premium keg every so many GG's you receive.

I dont like the gg button being anything but something you do when you really had a great and fun match. The reason why it is a big deal in gwent is due to the rewards of ore or scraps and sometimes I want to help new players. If not for these No one would care about the gg and only use it when appropriate.

People throw GG around like a party beachball in many games. I've never liked that. To me GG means a good game, as in there's something that makes that game stand out from others. Otherwise it's a meaningless phrase and I don't like words being meaningless.
I give GGs to opponents who I felt won against me in a fair way. I also give GGs to players who lost but faught bravely, especially if they were creative with their use of cards and if they didn't bail out of the match the second they realised things weren't going their way.
I don't give GGs to players who I felt were using cheap/cheat decks which took advantage of something which I personally consider to be OP in the game. I also don't give GGs to leavers.
However as someone has pointed out that these rewards are especially useful to new players I will try to skew my attitude to help them out. Unless they use poison vampire decks, then they can go without.

I don't give GG to any NG deck period, I just have enough of them. 90% of my games are NG doesn't matter if I play a Syndicate, Monster or Skellige deck. I play it's always NG and I have ENOUGH and ENOUGH and ENOUGH of it.

GG's aren't given out usually when the opponent is spamming taunts. I personally give GG's for 95% of my games, even if I get slow rolled or outplayed.

Guest 4398794

I will usually GG any match except if it's an NR deck with Philippa. No need to encourage that.
Philipa is a 10 prov for 11 points, randomness included many times.
What's wrong with that card?

Guest 4398623

I GG every time, share the love.

When I have a really good game that comes down to the wire I GG quickly and enthusiastically.
When my opponent pulls out some weird combo that I think is OP and beats me with it I GG regretfully.
When I encounter a shitty toxic netdeck I take a bit longer and GG ironically. GG scum, you know who you are.
[/QUOTES

Sending GG has nothing to do with sharing love. When you lose a match and get a GG after it, this often feels more like a retaliation than a respectful gesture. The idea of GG is nice, but in reality it does not work. A big part of the gwent community is very toxic and this mechanic is used to share some hate and not love. Sad, but true.

Top Bottom