Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
Been building and playing the Poison NG Deck since account creation, now I am level 35 and rank 22, still receiving a lot of GG's whenever I win and still send GG when I loose.

Poison NG seems to be a toxic build though, but I still do receive a lot of GG's

I got 3 GG's in the latest 8 games in casual mode(I was playing a couple of SK SV decks, one with warriors and the other with ciri/Master Mirror):

nogg4u.PNG

Guess the 3 Players who GG'd me?

Yeah, what's up with people who spam "hurry up" 1 second after opponent's turn starts. :| Well lucky we got the option to mute them lol.

If it's unranked, then it's because they wanna communicate they are playing a mock deck just to do quests so that you know you are gonna get your win anyway and don't have to overthink it.

If it's unranked, then it's because they wanna communicate they are playing a mock deck just to do quests so that you know you are gonna get your win anyway and don't have to overthink it.
agreed

i ve already try do in that way, but i think my opponent get ungry and takes more time to move.

Or they are 10 years old and are just out trying to annoy people. Those are the ones I have a tendency to "rope" a bit. I figure fine, you want to play the taunt card, then I'll give you something to taunt about.

Dont think there are kids playing Gwent.
I bet most of the players are boomers, and this is why the game also makes money, cause people 25y + dont care about spending some money into the game they like (and we do).

I don't care at all if I get GG. I mean, to each his own, if the opponnent didn't enjoy the game, he doesn't need to feel forced to press the GG button. I sometimes do sometimes don't, when the game was fun GG, but when it was a total throw or the usual annoying deck, no GG 'cause no fun was had on my side :giveup:

GG's are earned in my opinion

Second season of stupid domination abuse, guess at least no gg because no chance no fun. game without fun not good. Jolly out beating some harmless NG playes because I fear big nasty barbarians and those slicks are allways a perfect scapegoat.

I always say gg, exept when the opponent plays Cahir Dyffryn. I think it's the most stupid card in the game.

I never "GG"
  • NG Double-Tripple Ball.
  • NG Lock Down Ball.
  • NR ShieldWall.
  • SK meta decks.
- Especially NR SW decks that use the duel cards which are "broken"
atm, those, if there was a button to "spit" instead of "GG" I would've broken the button.
It's too bad imo that there's no "BG" button or someway for the players to express their disapproval.
We don't want to hurt people's feelings I guess... meh.
We're living in the age where none can take an insult to the face.
Gone are the days of the White Frost.

Last edited:
If Gwent was music, this card would be forbidden. It's the opposite of a counter point. It just copies an effect, resulting in cancelation of momentum.

It can be reset, removed, blocked or moved. He's very vulnerable and a good response against greedy decks that control NG could otherwise struggle against.

I never "GG"
  • NG Double-Tripple Ball.
  • NG Lock Down Ball.
  • NR ShieldWall.
  • SK meta decks.
- Especially NR SW decks that use the duel cards which are "broken"
atm, those, if there was a button to "spit" instead of "GG" I would've broken the button.
It's too bad imo that there's no "BG" button or someway for the players to express their disapproval.
We don't want to hurt people's feelings I guess... meh.
We're living in the age where none can take an insult to the face.
Gone are the days of the White Frost.
haha I'm the same although I hate passiflora and masquerade ball more than shieldwall. either I'm very happy having fun or wishing the pox on my opponents for easymoding :giveup: :giveup: in my case it's good I cant send any messages sometimes.

It would be good so see Like-Dislike system similar to Facebook. Maybe with some rewards for players who have most GG average per game.

I dont think so tbh.. yeah it feels good to vent for a moment but in the end it will make the game more toxic and salty. not getting a GG is clear enough as a message

It would be good so see Like-Dislike system similar to Facebook. Maybe with some rewards for players who have most GG average per game.
Yeah, no. The very last thing the game or its community needs is a negative rating of any kind. Nothing but trouble would come from it.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom