Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
Before I had a list of "no gg players" mostly consisted of millfgaard. Nowadays I only GG when I actually enjoy the match which is around 1 in every 20. I would even disable GG option all together (no receiving or giving) if I had a chance.

GG related titles are a must. Grateful-Ungrateful, Salty, Fair, Respectful, Hateful etc...

These forums ... ugh ..

1) You can't post anything yet, you haven't made 10 comments in other posts.

2) If you prove you're not a robot, you can post anyway.

3) No, you're not a robot, but you still can't post (see rule 1)

4) Fine, I'll search for something that relates to what I wanted to post.

5) Are you still sure you're not a robot? Yes, I'm quite sure, please piss off.

6) Success! Here is a forum post very similar to what you wanted to post anyway.

7) Great ! Let me get to commenting, then.

8) However, the last reply was over 365 days ago, so please don't post here unless it's absolutely critical, we wouldn't want anyone yelling, "NECRO POST !!!"

9) Well, I want to post anyway, you've put me through enough garbage here.

10) You must be a robot, then.

11) NO, FOR THE LAST @#$!% TIME, I'M NOT A FRAGGIN' ROBOT !

12) Please don't post in all caps, this is your first warning.

So ...

Anyways ...

I don't understand people who win a hard-fought, close battle with you, and then, when you respond right after with a Good Game, they sit on theirs. Especially don't understand it when the person way out-levels or out-ranks you. Like they don't know where they came from and can't remember those extra little bits of help being useful as they went along, so want to stick it to people now that they're up on top. I get there are some sore losers out there, and sometimes I can even sympathize with them, yeah, it was a close battle, yeah, you might be angry and throwing something across the room, yeah, you're not going to respond to my 'Good Game' with a GG of your own, but .... when you're the one who won the close game? And your opponent acknowledges your win and says, hey, you got me, close fought battle, good game, and you're just gonna sit there? Well, then, that's some foul horse poop in your stocking this Christmas :p

I'm still not a robot.

I would be interested to see some statistics on GG though.
Wonder if they keep track of that.
Has the amount of GG's lowered since last patch.
Do new players GG more than the old.

TheEpicWhale;n10258812 said:
I would be interested to see some statistics on GG though.
Wonder if they keep track of that.
Has the amount of GG's lowered since last patch.
Do new players GG more than the old.

Yeah, that would be interesting to some degree ... maybe you could get at new title one way or the other, like, 'Prince Among Gamers' for giving out 100 GGs or 'Crotchety Ol' Bastich' for playing 100 games w/o any GGs ... something like that ... /grin

Wyldefyre_CP;n10258402 said:
These forums ... ugh ..
1) You can't post anything yet, you haven't made 10 comments in other posts.
2) If you prove you're not a robot, you can post anyway.
3) No, you're not a robot, but you still can't post (see rule 1)
4) Fine, I'll search for something that relates to what I wanted to post.
5) Are you still sure you're not a robot? Yes, I'm quite sure, please piss off.
6) Success! Here is a forum post very similar to what you wanted to post anyway.
7) Great ! Let me get to commenting, then.
8) However, the last reply was over 365 days ago, so please don't post here unless it's absolutely critical, we wouldn't want anyone yelling, "NECRO POST !!!"
9) Well, I want to post anyway, you've put me through enough garbage here.
10) You must be a robot, then.
11) NO, FOR THE LAST @#$!% TIME, I'M NOT A FRAGGIN' ROBOT !
12) Please don't post in all caps, this is your first warning.
So ...
Anyways ...
I don't understand people who win a hard-fought, close battle with you, and then, when you respond right after with a Good Game, they sit on theirs. Especially don't understand it when the person way out-levels or out-ranks you. Like they don't know where they came from and can't remember those extra little bits of help being useful as they went along, so want to stick it to people now that they're up on top. I get there are some sore losers out there, and sometimes I can even sympathize with them, yeah, it was a close battle, yeah, you might be angry and throwing something across the room, yeah, you're not going to respond to my 'Good Game' with a GG of your own, but .... when you're the one who won the close game? And your opponent acknowledges your win and says, hey, you got me, close fought battle, good game, and you're just gonna sit there? Well, then, that's some foul horse poop in your stocking this Christmas
I'm still not a robot.

It used to be minimum 10 threads of korean/japanese/chinese spam every day in the forum, and now there is none anymore, so they block it nicely. Maybe it was you all the time trying to post something!:eredinfacepalm:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...70980-any-update-on-the-korean-spam-situation

as said above....

"I only GG when i enjoyed the match, simple as that.
There is 0 reason why you should think you are owed a GG."

this. 100x this.

but also, given how much people in the gwent community are now predisposed to complain for the sake of complaining, i feel jaded overall when it comes to my view of the group and i let that view have a stake in the matter as well when making the GG decision.

I dont know why this topic even exist.
Thats my GG and i will give it when i want to give it.
One wont get anything form me if game wasn't good or played yet another deck that i see every day few times. When opponent impressed me somehow i GG.

Mikazan_Thul;n10436512 said:
He-he) I have only one reason not to give GG - Ciri: Nova) Even if opponent loses)

sam as my flatmate, don't really understand why. It's not OP. I tried it, having 2of each bronze is really disaster, and u have to put 16 bronzes in your deck. I may imagine deck where it works, thought about a construction with saskia that mill your hand) but even with all this drawbacks Ciri is just big fatty 25. There is just too many ways to counterplay that. I tiried to play it, 3rd round xavier 20 + ciri 25 is really hard to overrun but there is scorch, jade figurine, iorveth and may others...
sounds good doesnt work.jpg

Mikazan_Thul;n10436512 said:
He-he) I have only one reason not to give GG - Ciri: Nova) Even if opponent loses)

i always gg Nova because i like the play, the one thing i never gg is consume

I rarely don't GG. Often it's when I lose to a netdeck I've played consecutively against. Or against Eithné and Henselt. I really hate losing to those two. I guess we're all humans.

vking2009;n10436592 said:
It's not OP.
Oh, i guess its a missunderstanding. I dont think that Ciri: Nova is OP. Much less OP than some SC or NG decks. I dont like it because i see this card in a lot of decks without any base under it. People use it only as a mean to make homebrewed decks better, but using it they make all this homebrewed decks the same - Ciri:Nova decks.
P.S. Sory for my english though. You know, not native language)

Top Bottom