Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
That's always been Cahir's ability (well, kind of) as far as I can remember; prior to the midwinter patch he was 'copy leaders ability' in a 4pt body. CDPR revised this to 'resurrect' in a 1pt body.

As for overkill? It's one gold card in one faction, and sometimes he's a 1pt brick if leader is banished. If his ability was everywhere in every faction, then yeah, that would be overkill, but as it stands now I don't have an issue with it; like I said there is a way to counter it, so it's not like it's impossible to do so.

As for not GG'ing; there's a whole other thread about that: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/for...ons-aa/7075240-why-many-players-not-giving-gg

MikeP999;n10585232 said:
Banished?
Ahh - I have much to learn.

No problem :)

I'm guessing that you encountered him with Calviet? That's the most common match up for Cahir at the moment.

You can (if you choose to do so) banish Calviet in one hit with Mandrake - then if he's holding Cahir in his deck he's got a dead 1pt card. Voorhis and Emhyr can be a little more problematic as they're 7pt leaders so need a little more consideration on whether it's worth teching your deck against them on the rare occasion that you might meet them. However, I don't think I've ever encountered a Voorhis deck that ran Cahir, and maybe < 10 times with Emhyr? This is in last months since midwinter patch.

Some NG players will use Mandrake on Calviet to strengthen so as to work around their oppo using Mandrake offensively - if they do that before you can banish, then you're pretty much SOL and probably looking at an 11pt Calviet in R3.

Before the midwinter change, you'd essentially get 2 leaders all the time with no way to counter....

Last edited:
MikeP999;n10585232 said:
Banished?
Ahh - I have much to learn.

not really... you already realize that alchemy nifl is the best deck in the game and that cahir is their win condition.

every deck nowadays pretty much runs mandrake to try to reduce their leader to 0 so that he is banished and cahir doesnt work. if they are lucky/smart alchemy players though they will play their own mandrake on him and you pretty much just lose.

I've added Timer Roping to my list of things I won't GG for... some indecision is fine but people that purposely max out the timer ever time, or worse try to get by with idling in the hopes that they can play a single card to win a round... those people can DIAF

in arena out of every 5 games 1 GGs LOL
i can't blame anybody. my third drafted deck had twice as many golds compared to my first draft. that's the level of inconsistency.

GG became automatic and honestly it just never should have. How many of your wins and losses are TRULY good (i.e. interesting and hard-fought)? It's few.

I never give good games to anyone who plays 3rd round Ciri-Nova or a Greatsword deck. They are broken and people should have the respect not to use them. Everyone else gets a GG no matter what from me.

How annoying - 3 games in a row and they don't give 'Good Game'.

We either need to make that graphic larger, or drop a banner when the game loads up to describe how nice it is, if you click that button.

Some really rude people playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
MikeP999;n10594602 said:
How annoying - 3 games in a row and they don't give 'Good Game'....

What deck are you playing?

Did you emote?

Did you won?

More?

There are plenty of answers.

Any time I see netdeck - no gg. (90%).
Also, no GG to second weather. No gg for dethmold rain, or ida fog etc.
Any time I see even one rare card - GG.

Some people are just lame. I sometimes have people forfeit when I win the game on the last card as a way of rage quitting to keep me from getting rank points. I think it’s funny

master_thespian;n10598222 said:
I sometimes have people forfeit when I win the game on the last card as a way of rage quitting to keep me from getting rank points.

Forfeits do not affect the amount of MMR you would have otherwise gained/lost. They are just impatient.

I'm trying to always give gg (even if i'm really tempted to stop to give them to those who use NG alchemy, cause I'm pretty tired to play against them...)

Top Bottom