Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
Just make a habit of GGing always and don't look for it. I think what happens is a lot of times both players will wait to see if they get a GG before GGing, and then neither gets it, assuming the other has stood them up. I always GG as quickly as I can no matter what happens. As with things in life, just do it because it's good practice to live a happy life. Learning to GG is a lot like learning the most important things in life, like how to forgive and let go of anger and all sorts of things that will make you more whole, complete, and happy. Holding onto resentment, while it may seem satisfying in some way, often only hurts yourself in the long run. It absolutely matters, and it absolutely matters here. It may seem like something small, but this small pattern can follow you everywhere.

Choose the light. Choose to GG even when it hurts your pride. Hurting your pride is the path to true enlightenment friend! Peace.

Maybe because you are playing NG with jan calveit and yen invocation, honestly sometimes i dont because of that, even if i won, playing jan calveit is just abused, allow to get all the strongest cards kill the tactic of the game, and it not fair.
when you face it, you are not sure if you will get your deck's key cards while everything is going well for your opponent
Or if you are playing scoia'tel non unit deck too it not a fair-play deck, puting all the traps and playing eldain in the end should not be allowed by the game, i faced it yesterday and i played kambi in the end and sent his eldain to the cimetiery that was cool

I only GG when I feel it was a “good game” and my opponent deserves it. The most annoying part of this game is that people just copy and paste the newest ‘flavour of the month’ deck and think they’ve played well. The direction the game seems to heading does seem to encourage this type of meta, when I wish would be encouraging more creativity instead.

I hardly GG Ng on default unless the strategy wows me. As for others, i never GG someone who keeps playing when they have a significant lead and i pass after recognizing my loss, but they aren't smart enough to respect my surrender and want to show off.

yep, if i've passed with an obvious loss and you play more than one card, not only do you not get the the gg, [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
I never gg golden nekker/aerondight/compass decks. As soon as i see these cards, it's no more a good game for me.

If they don't draw them, i don't gg anyway.

If someone plays badly and makes insane mistakes ( which is happening more lately, people just slam points and use zero brain ), i never gg.

I never GG ppl who use the same deck as everyone else over and over again in seasonal. That and mill decks.
How on earth do you know that they use it over and over? I always see different players. Everyone should switch to the dominant meta-deck now and then to check out how it plays.

I never gg golden nekker/aerondight/compass decks. As soon as i see these cards, it's no more a good game for me.

Again, how do you know they even pack the cards if they don't draw them?

I get that you're salty, but you should direct your complaints to the devs so they fix the cards in question. Everyone knew Golden Nekker would be broken when it got spoiled, and they still didn't fix it.

It's gotten to the point where people sometimes auto-concede to my NG soldier deck. Hilarious.

If someone plays badly and makes insane mistakes ( which is happening more lately, people just slam points and use zero brain ), i never gg.
Magic compass is okay, the card isn't that easy to play
I don't give GG
For NG players i call it the noob's faction
All their cards are overpowered
Just see jan calveit and yennefer's invocation
When u play a deck u strugle to have your strongest cards to win, but with jan calveit u are sure to have all of them
Then let's compare NG cards with some cards that do close the same
- Dandelion:poet and fercart
Do exactly same thing ok fercart work only with special card but it is really a problem ?
Also fercart give spying status to ennemis unit each time u play a special card, wich can be useful with coup de grace or the mangonel
Dandelion cost 11, fercart 7 ?!!
- Lydia and triss : telekenesis
Lydia can allow to create and choose between random special card from ur ennemis faction or play a special card from ur ennemi's graveyard so he can't play it again
Initial strength 5 and cost 9
Triss cost 11 initial strength of 4, she allow u to choses between 3 cards mixed from ur starting deck and your ennemi's deck mean u are not sure if you will get the card you want but she also have a line condition ?!!
For this one i'm more to say triss is the problem, bc there's also the rune mage that do same thing but far better bc it raise all ur future créations to 5 choices, and cost 10.
- Hen gaidth sword and yennefer's invocation
I see Yenvo working like an echo card bc u remove an unit and u can play that same unit after, but it better than echo card bc u can play the unit u took in the same turn but also Yenvo work without condition, it is so cheated and it need to get raised to 10 provisions just to make it out of GN decks, without talking about it the only faction that have not one but two bronze card that add lock status ....
Conclusion if u play NG u dont deserve a GG

It depends. If you could pass and win anyway, but you continue playing, then I don't give GG. There are also certain deck types that I don't GG as I simply find them too meta/auto pilot, and that is not interesting to play against. Otherwise I GG.

I don't GG mill decks - they are pure luck and are lamer than McDonalds to play against. Every other deck, even those that are borderline lame, like nekker decks, I still GG because at least there game isn't decided purely by coin flips.

Top Bottom