Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
Generally, I give GG. Most people are just there to have fun and/or do their best at building a deck (I fall into these categories). Furthermore, not everyone wants and/or can afford more cards or a simple case of piss-poor luck. Now if you’re an ass-hat player then you will not get a GG from me. Just came from a d-bag player and they did not get a GG from me. I have no tolerance for any player who comes in and thinks its “fun” to be a jerk.

i only don t gg when my opponent has removal for anything i put on the field. this annoys me. But if my opponent proves better than me and outsmart me i will give him GG from my heart, eventually i would like to add at friends. Except this i give gg to all players which seems that they tried to make a good game

zantclick;n8732770 said:
Learn to beat the deck and enjoy your 7-0
zantclick;n8732770 said:
What...?

:hmm:

By that he ment that it's easy to know what the opponent most likely will have based on popular deck.
He is also correct. I have build my deck to work best against Nilfs and loose mostly if RNGeesus isn't by my side at all.

I was mainly perturbed by the sudden declaration of you being a scrub. I misquoted.

But uh, yeah. Teching counters versus common opponents is what card games are all about!

TheDyingScotsman;n8731760 said:
If you forfeit, no GG for you :) That's my take on it

I forteit if I have no way to win round 3 and opponent keeps smashing cards even while I already passed the round.
I dislike overkills as the match is already over and both could just move to another match.

I don't think this is a good reason to not GG.
But it's your choise. Just feel good and don't get mad. That means more for me than a GG form my opponent.

Beside I still think you can beat every deck. I also meet Nilfgaard a lot. Tell me why yo think they are strong and I can help you. I counter the rot tosser with bear. Scorch are great agains big units. Reveal decks are powerful so kill the catapult before they bombarding you.

If the game is over and I've clearly lost I will pass rather than drag things out. If my opponent then keeps playing cards just to show off or rub it in, then good-bye gg.

I do not gg if:
1. My opponent spams weather (that means 3+ in any round) My deck already got 3 single row weather removal, 1 clear sky effect + decoy, I really do not wish to gimp my deck with more anti weather to have a chance againts weather monster
2. NG in ranked, we know, your faction is the FOTM, move along please
3. I am in a sore loser/salty mood, working on fixing this one, it usually happens after long day

It is not taunt more like 2nd place reward or admitting that if i won it was totally deserved, and completly non related to having decent draw when enemy havent got direct counter.

Can't justify GGing in ranked, at least when lost, especially for netdecks. Especially with extremely good draws for the opponent. I mean, GGing is like saying "thanks for the game". Thanks for what, for -67 mmr? For BMing? For #TeamMerigold member spamming "crap move"? Go to hell, rather.

Giving GG has changed for me kinda, i generally give GG. But most people seem to be salty about their losses. And i generally receive no GG if i win, if i loose it feels like a pity reward >.<

Still i generally give it out, exept:
-General BM (roping, emote spamming etc)
-Top tier decks in casual (really?)

Top Bottom