Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
I dont gg to any morkvarg/x-men/weather spam decks, sometimes i dont gg to obvious netdecked people. but everyone seems to gg me... Except yesterday when I decided to play Kambi deck, and won like 9-1. People didnt gg me 6-7 times out of 10.
But I agree: gg is not the rule.
For me, when I gg to someone,that means there played interesting and well, rather than spam weather or use netdecked crap.
When I see interesting rare card/combo, I gg.
But somehow I dont feel gwent is friendly no more.
There are a lot of ways to abuse the system, that is frustrating, not fun, and I am not enjoing this game one bit. So no gg to stupid playing :'))))

I just don't GG weather spammers and p2w players, seen at lower levels with full on meta decks. Especially when they try to play these autopilot decks and don't know their heads from their tails.

Last 2 GGs I gave was to a Monster consume deck and a decent ST deck that didn't use that spell stuff. Good games, both.

I don't GG people who play like idiots, make at least 3 mistakes during the match and then win round 3 just because of the golden cock or Vilentrafdfsdgsg

The only time I don't gg is when my opponent BMs me when they win.

Your BM cost you 5 ore is how I look at it.

Guest 4125030

Gg or no gg, imo it doesnt matter since u always get those +5 scraps? Or maybe I always got a Gg? If someone uses kambi its instant forfeit for me. I play NR only. Guess i,m midrange 2000+ I can compete with every deck but if kambi appears and give the gold card another +10 boost its too much for me. Even that card is counterable, but i,ve got to tweak my deck so, that i will lose against every other deck. Imo of someone uses kambi at this point, them its just a point of weakness. I,m only losing with a bad draw, but thats part of balancing. But Kambi come on... weathers are easy to counter. Rgr and drought are useless and never use em 90% of the time and saving it for round 3 doesn,t make sense. sorry for misspelling (tying on phone in the bus :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Suggested this long time ago and I would love to see something like it in game.

Reward you get from sending GG would work like prisoners dilemma. So when both players GG then they both get true reward but if only one has done it then
he will get half or less of true value. That true value can be 5 or more it is up to devs on how much to give.

Plus I think this would be interesting experiment as well :glee:

This happens to me quite often. Even after really good games it's surprising when the opponent still doesn't GG. I do it even after the worst games. They get the scraps/ores and I get bupkis. It's annoying. This will eventually turn ugly when even the 'nice' players get fed up and stop GG'ing for good. I'm certainly thinking about it!

I mostly GG but when someone plays this cheesy weather crap or this guy who buffs himself for 20, hell no. I'm only rank 8 so far and when someone plays on casual with a netdeck full of power cards he is not gonna get a GG

I don't gg since I usually just skip the screen entirely but most people I play against seem to do that. For me it's just a minor bonus for playing a match.

I never gg because then you just look like a fool when the other guy doesnt. People almost always gg me.

I Hate those guys who forfeit when they see that they have lost and dont gg cause theyre mad...would love to give them -5 scraps!

Man I'm surprised so few claim to gg here. I always do. There's really no down side to gging the opponent. I do it just because I almost always enjoy the game and want to let the other person know I enjoyed it. I've played against a ton of netdecks and still enjoyed them mostly. But even if that wasn't my predisposition and I didn't enjoy the game I would still gg them because you're increasing the chances you get the +5.

As I've said before the only people who don't get a good game are people who slow play every turn down to like 1-2 on the timer in the hopes I will forfeit. My stubborn self will sit through the tedium just to make them sit through it too, and definitely won't good game them.

So, now I'm the bad guy?

Ok, so as should be somewhat apparent if you read any of my other posts. I'm a NR player. I'm fairly new and I just decided to play them and during the majority of the past few weeks I haven't felt like I made the right choice. However, now that this new patch is out, even though my deck is my own build running Reaver Hunters and still running Adapts and Rain, when I win games people refuse to GG me back or at all. Yes, I know, my faction got buffed. Its the new OP or whatever, but the meta isn't even settled yet, and I'm not even playing anything that anyone else is playing that I know of. Its the same deck I've been playing for weeks. Seems a bit sad to me. If I were playing some copycat pro deck or whatever I'd be fine with it, but I'm not. Lame.

Relax same NR main here. I don't know if adepts are still good after the patch. But I'm quite curious what other cards you running cuz reaver hunters alone don't seem to be something totally unfamiliar or unfair to other players. And I doubt NR weather can be more annoying than MO or SK weather from last patch. So what is it annoying people?

ResoundingBuahaha;n9086770 said:
Relax same NR main here. I don't know if adepts are still good after the patch. But I'm quite curious what other cards you running cuz reaver hunters alone don't seem to be something totally unfamiliar or unfair to other players. And I doubt NR weather can be more annoying than MO or SK weather from last patch. So what is it annoying people?

I'd assume losing is what annoys them haha. And weather isn't that bad. I mean rain can still hit multiple units and most people aren't running any clears now, so against Consume Monsters and other NR decks its been pretty good. I mean its not as good as it was, its not a 1 turn 10+ point swing, but being worth 3-5 every turn for 3-5 more turns adds up to close to the same value you got after getting cleared. Frost would be better against single units, but I seem to have decided correctly that many people are still lining up those matching numbers.

I know Reaver Hunters aren't some new tech, but I'm playing them in my Foltest deck that is obviously playing KSergeant, and most of that standard NR stuff. I mean you can't not play that. But being able to have what end up typically as the old 6 or even 7 point starting Hunters makes them pretty good as round taker once you burn Temerian Infantry/Witchers.

Top Bottom