Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
rock8790;n9547561 said:
I'd like to see a finite good-game, where I can only give out a certain number of rewards so people save them for truly exceptional players. This thing where you GG by default and only withhold it from people who you didn't like playing against ends up feeling negative. You only notice when you don't get it, as opposed to being happy when you do.

This is an interesting spin on it. Perhaps players could earn "GG Tokens" over time, and the rewards would be more substantial, but finite. I think that merits consideration.

Mean-Bastich;n9558171 said:
There is absolutely no need to GG people who play Monster/Weather- and Nilfgaard-Decks. That's scientifically proofed.

Show me the research and the published journal articles.

Especially as we all know it's stennis Trololo decks that have been scientifically proven to been the antithesis of a "good game,"

i been playing gwent from closed beta,at first i was wondering too why people don't GG but as i played i noticed people playing same decks or cards couz they are OP.even in casual where i wana relax and play some cards that i don't see used much they come and do same stuff,and why would i GG that?is rare where i find game where i want to give GG.

I'm sure someone has said this but sometimes, the game glitches and u can't gg. I personally do it by muscle memory, so when I do get a guy pulling a broken strat ( pre nerf mh) I get pissed when I accidentally gg ;)

Honestly i was angry seeing same decks even in casual and same blind strategies . But after some time i decided to play for fun and to give all i can for playing a gokd game. After one match when you played well and for fun you decide to give your opponent a gg anywat

Meh, It doesn't bother me in the slightest if a i get a GG or not. Likely because I've been playing since closed beta with an almost complete collection, so scraps aren't that big a deal and it's not like you don't earn an abundance without getting the 5+ GG bonus. But the reason that i don't GG could be anything. To name a few.

Opponent Taunts excessively,
Plays more cards then needed.
Uses Stupid amounts of removal (I hate how much there is atm)
Uses a cookie cutter deck (netdeck) with no originality)
I've been hammered several games in a row. (sore loser)

What I define as a GG is based on my perception of said game and that can change at anytime. Based simply on emotion or circumstance. That is the beauty of choice. Which I vastly prefer to a system that dictates to me what a Good Game is.

Aflickted;n9814661 said:
But the reason that i don't GG could be anything. To name a few.

Uses Stupid amounts of removal (I hate how much there is atm)
Uses a cookie cutter deck (netdeck) with no originality)

So, basically, you never GG. ^_^

I am wondering how experienced players are still bothered with the "gg" subject. The gg button is not to tell your opponent "good game", it's only there to give them 5 gold, because you are expecting to receive 5 gold as well. GGing is a silent agreement between players in order to have a minimum profit. 90% (if not more) of players click on gg automatically. You can try to have a casual match and insta - pass until you lose, people will still gg you (I've tried it). CDPR could (and should) easily change the "Good Game" phrase to a "Give Gold". It would be more honest that way.

Top Bottom