Why not more Prestige Levels?

+
Hey guys! I know that the Prestige Level 10 Reward is already pretty great, I mean: Getting an animated card in the last choice in kegs is cool.
But I would still like getting more prestige levels. Not so much for the rewards, but for another type of progress besides Journey.
The rewards don't have to be great, they could be simply cosmetic.
(And I'm far from Prestige 10.)
So, waht do you guys think? Is there a reason I don't see why CDPR stops Prestige at 10(+1)?

Messyr

Forum regular
I believe as the game progresses we will see an extra 5-10 prestige levels added.
The problem with this is that most players who get to Prestige 10 are already at full with resources, got all cards they need and pretty much have a wide collection of premiums. Questionable what would be a reasonable upgrade after Prestige 10 for the extra levels.
I'd really like an option to convert extra scraps into other resources for example, anything on this line.

I'd really like an option to convert extra scraps into other resources for example, anything on this line.

I already made a thread about this. Take a look maybe:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Reached prestige 10 a few months ago and im definitely interested in this. Like the OP said, its not even a matter of getting more perks, its more for the progression, to feel you are still building towards something instead of being stuck.
Im still not at prestige 10 lv 60, but i wouldnt mind if this new cap was implemented before i reach it.

Its not uncommon at all, ive seen many games and even non games where the level is increased so users at max level have further goals.

Yeah it would be great if they would add more Prestige Levels, that would at least finally fix the problem that you can't finish the final contract for the Elder Title, because right now the XP Bar just stops progressing after you reached Prestige 10 Lvl 60.

its more for the progression, to feel you are still building towards something instead of being stuck.
Im still not at prestige 10 lv 60, but i wouldnt mind if this new cap was implemented before i reach it.

Yes, exactly. It's about the feeling of progression. The rewards could be purely cosmetic, so the people who have reached Prestige 10+1 already don't need to be envious/angry for their "lost time".

Messyr

Forum regular
As the existing prestige levels are already most generous by adding lots of rather useful beneficial perks, I'd like to see the 11-20 perks be a lot more cosmetic, without any actual ingame value.

A unique, evolving border (changing to represent the actual faction you play, just as the recent WotW preorder cardbacks - which are brilliant in my opinion) for example. One that would improve over the course of 11-15 prestige levels, similar to the seasonal borders.
From 16 to 20, you could earn unique skins to each vanilla faction leaders.

That would not simply feel rewarding, but would actually inspire some extra effort to reach (at least from me).

DRK3

Forum veteran
From Prestige 11 to 15 (or 20), the border could be platinum, then diamond, i believe that's the system that most online games use and it makes sense.

Personally, i would love it as im not a fan of gold aesthetically, i would even use silver instead of gold if given the choice. But i do like platinum a lot, and its fitting if we take into account the har colour of the 2 main characters of the Witcher Universe.

What would also be cool – and easiest to implement maybe? – would be changeable parts of titles (I mean the trinket titles like "of Rivia" "Cardsharp" etc.):
So on Prestige 11 you would get something like change the color of your title to green, red or blue.
More colors later.
And finally some word parts like: "griffin" "cat" "witcher" "grumpy" and the ability to combine them freely.
So on rank 16 your title could be: GRUMPY GRIFFIN

Top Bottom