Why not russian language?

+
Why not russian language?

Dear developers . I love your games . All Witcher masterpiece and they were translated and voiced in the Russian language . Since I do not know much English please translate board game Witcher also in Russian . Only the digital version and only with subtitles and description , it will be very helpful to many of who do not know English even deeper plunge into the wonderful world of The Witcher .

Уважаемые разработчики. Я очень люблю ваши игры. Все Ведьмаки шедевральны и они были переведены и озвучены на русский язык. Так как я плохо знаю английский пожалуйста переведите настольную игру по Ведьмаку тоже на русский. Только цифровую версию и только с субтитрами и описанием, это очень поможет многим из незнающих английский еще глубже окунуться в удивительный мир ведьмака.

Hi all. If anyone knows, please - tell me when CD PROJECT RED add Russian language to "The Witcher - Adventure game". I bought all 3 main games and digital version of card game "The Witcher - Adventure game". Main games has russian localization (text and sound) with great quality, but not "The Witcher - Adventure game". I really like games, like books and like card game. But I'm just simple russian guy, I'm live all my life in Russia and my knowledges of English language is very poorly. Therefore, I can't really enjoy "The Witcher - Adventure game". And I'm not alone with this problem...

Developers doesn't seem to support the language. :scaredpeasant:

Anyway, I'm not a native english speaker and I learnt english with Witcher & a dictionnary :)

Developers doesn't seem to support the language. :scaredpeasant:

Anyway, I'm not a native english speaker and I learnt english with Witcher & a dictionnary :)

I'm understand that it real (mean teach some another language) or play with dictionary. I wrote those posts without a translator or dictionary, but my knowledges of English still not enough good for comfort playing. I don't say that peoples like me can't play at all. I just try to say that we're can't play with comfort and really enjoy the game without our language.

Top Bottom