Why Quebirth ingredients are missing, when i select falka blood potion formula?

+
Why Quebirth ingredients are missing, when i select falka blood potion formula?

Why Quebirth ingredients are missing, when i select falka blood potion formula? View attachment 4707
see i already have mandrake root of 22 units, View attachment 4709 but it not showing Quebirth ingredients, when i select falka blood potion ?

Attachments

• Falka Blood Modified.jpg
    Falka Blood Modified.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Falka Blood.JPG
    Falka Blood.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 123
  • Brown Oil.JPG
    Brown Oil.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 167
I'm too lazy to check and I haven't played the game in a while, so I don't remember the exact ingredients for each oil/bomb/potion. Therefore my best guess is that Falka's blood needs Quebrith as an ingredient (while Brown oil does not), hence it is used and you can't see said used ingredient on the list (it is among the four you see around the oil in the middle of the screen instead).

This is because ingredients are only shown once , either in the middle of the screen as an ingredient used by the recipe or as not used or not required ingredients on the list on the right.

I hope that I could help you!

Edit: If you have more than one ingredient of a certain type (e.g. Quebrith) you can decide which one to use for your crafting and it shows only the ingredients you are not currently using on the list.

To clarify, this means that you still have the ingredient and that it is needed for Falka's blood (hence not on the list) but not for Brown oil (hence on the list).

Last edited:
That's correct. If you look at the screen where you're trying to make Falka's Blood, it shows the mandrake root in the top right circle. So you still have it, and you can still make Falka's Blood, and doing so will use your mandrake root as normal.

The UI is not particularly helpful at times :)

sorry! still dont get it
i am asking why "quebirth ingredients" are missing, when i select "Falka Blood" Potion?:facepalm:
i even posted 2 pics, for express my doubt clearly, see the pics then give reply.
i will repost the pics, if u want.

Last edited:
The only ingredient you have that contains Quebrith is Mandrake Root.
It is already using it in the recipe, which is why you don't see any spare items on the right of the screen.

how it is already in use, i didn't move "quebirth ingredients" in Falka Blood" Potion?
how can ingredients move by itself?

When you select a Potion Formula, the game automatically places ingredients that contain the right substance, so that you can easily create the potion, and not have to click and drag.

If you do not want to use a certain ingredient, you can change it with another one, provided that you have another ingredient with the same substance.

In your situation, since the only ingredient you have that contains Quebrith, is Mandrake Root, the game automatically places it in position to make the potion. Hence it disappears from the Quebrith tab. The Game will not use all 22 of them, just 1 for each potion you create.

Also, please try to experiment a little bit with the game, and I trust that you will figure things out. The questions you ask are quite hard to answer, with words or with pictures. But they are not that hard to figure out, if you try to figure them out on your own, by experimentation. Most of us, learned how the game works that way.

ok! can i remove ingredients from un-created drink potion, i cant able to remove ingredients?
for example: i want to remove 22 units of Mandrake Root from Falka Blood" Potion & put in Quebrith tab. so how?

Last edited:
ok! can i remove ingredients from un-created drink potion, i cant able to remove ingredients?
for example: i want to remove 22 units of Mandrake Root from Falka Blood" Potion & put in Quebrith tab. so how?

Can't be done. No reason to do it, because there is no way to make Falka's Blood without Quebrith, and no other use for Mandrake Root in the Alchemy screen.

The game will put _all_ of the selected ingredient in the potion mixer. If you have only one ingredient with the needed substance, the game will always select that ingredient. The UI is telling you this:

"The only ingredient you have with the substance Quebrith is Mandrake Root. There is no other ingredient (thus the UI shows no ingredients) with Quebrith."

Problems arise, not when you have a plentiful supply of a cheap ingredient, but when you have a valuable, quest-important, or rare ingredient. For example, the game may select a rare mutagen like "Madness" for Caelum, or an item you should save like "Queen Endrega's Pheromones" for Fulgur. If you click without checking for this, you may lose a rare, important, or valuable item.

Last edited:
Top Bottom