Why release AFTER the holiday?

+
If you asked - probably in the B&W FAQ thread - it will be answered(if we manage to get an answer, that is).

Yeah I did... but tbh if everybody is gone home for the weekend I'm not sure you have anybody left to get an answer from that would know... It's just a bit weird that there isn't anything on that topic given that GOG is your own platform. Either way... I hope there is a preload because I would prefer not having to have my PC running through the night to play the next morning :scared:

Yeah I did... but tbh if everybody is gone home for the weekend I'm not sure you have anybody left to get an answer from that would know... It's just a bit weird that there isn't anything on that topic given that GOG is your own platform. Either way... I hope there is a preload because I would prefer not having to have my PC running through the night to play the next morning :scared:

Just a disclaimer - I'm not CDPR employee so GOG isn't "my" platform :)

Just a disclaimer - I'm not CDPR employee so GOG isn't "my" platform

Yes I gathered that. Still you guys (moderators) are the public face of the company in a sense here so please forgive me my wrong use of personal pronouns. So:

It's a bit weird that there isn't anything on that topic yet given that GOG is the platform of the company in whose name you moderate their forum ;).

---------- Updated at 05:49 PM ----------

Ordered it digitally on Xbox. It downloaded and it only shows as pre-ordered. But it did install...I watched it download.

Damn... why can't they let us do that? I want to preload it as well... at least gives me something to do until Monday :D.

Well I don't really know why it wouldn't work... I mean... all they would have to do was disable the downloaded package from actually unpacking thus installing. What's so hard about that?

They couldn't even be bothered to release the patch before the weekend....except for XBOX it seems...Don't really understand the reasoning behind that. What possible harm could it have done to at least release the patch to everyone? Because the patch is evidently done already...looks like CDPR just loves to make us wait...

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed that I won't get to play it over the memorial day weekend. Oh well, c'est la vie. C'EST LA FREAKIN VIE.

Top Bottom