Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards?

+
Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards?

I read her description and it does not contain "Including Gold Cards", yet she draws Baron. Any ideas why this happens? Did i missed a memo or is it another bug?

Sile de Tansarville

fw_k

Forum regular
well, it says "top card from your deck". if it happens to be gold, it's gold.

but i think there's a bug with Sile.. if you destroy her with the bronze special, it doesn't draw anything!! and i think it still should..

fw_k;n8932990 said:
well, it says "top card from your deck". if it happens to be gold, it's gold.

but i think there's a bug with Sile.. if you destroy her with the bronze special, it doesn't draw anything!! and i think it still should..

As far as i remember Devs specifically mentioned that if it does not say "Including Golds Cards" in the description, then it will not work for Gold ones. If that is the case why did she draw Baron?

Anyone can say if this is a bug or enlighten me in any way? This Weather card game has become too frustrating honestly..

I can't say for sure if it was intended. Regardless, it is consistent. When you look at Calveit, for example, his ability states:

Deploy: Look at the top 3 cards in your Deck. Play 1. The others remain on top.

It also doesn't mention gold cards. This might be the exception to the rule because it specifically states draw the top card. Another example to confirm this is Tibor:

Deploy: If neither player has passed, Boost self by 15, then your opponent draws the top Bronze card from their Deck and Reveals it.

Here it clearly states top BRONZE card.

Top Bottom