Why the BLOG is dead ?!?

+
Why the BLOG is dead ?!?

Yeah why is that CDPR? Isn't a blog supposed to be some kind of a regularly updated infospace similar to the conventional synonyms like a newspaper or weekly/monthly etc. published magazines ? Last update on the blog was sooooo looong time ago that I bet dinosaurs were reading it. True story!

Maybe because they are busily working away at making CP77 for us sooner then we ever dreamed?

At least i hope so :) but i'm a patient guy, i will wait if it means a higher amount of quality and attention to detail

Maybe because they are busily working away at making CP77 for us sooner then we ever dreamed?

At least i hope so :) but i'm a patient guy, i will wait if it means a higher amount of quality and attention to detail

Point well taken, but they did state that they were creating the Blog and the Website so that they could keep in touch with the community and keep us up to date...

I get that TW3 will be in the spotlight for a while, but surely a little tid-bit, or even links to the interviews they have been giving here and there, would be appreciated after such a long time with nothing.

... surely a little tid-bit, or even links to the interviews they have been giving here and there, would be appreciated after such a long time with nothing.

Yeah i agree, not saying i dont' want something, just allowing for teh abscence of nothing atm lol. There was a post around here somewhere asking for even just a tiny bit of concept art or something as we go along. The reality is that it might be temporarily shelved because as you mentioned TW3 is hot to trot right now.

Yeah i agree, not saying i dont' want something, just allowing for teh abscence of nothing atm lol. There was a post around here somewhere asking for even just a tiny bit of concept art or something as we go along. The reality is that it might be temporarily shelved because as you mentioned TW3 is hot to trot right now.

We apologize for this - we are working on reinventing the blog formula and it will come back when the time is right. The Cyberpunk 2077 team is hard at work. We understand that you are very eager to find out what’s going on behind the closed doors of our studio and what the future will bring for the project itself but at this moment we need to ask you for a little bit more patience. It will be worth it. Once again, we apologize for the silence:)

We apologize for this - we are working on reinventing the blog formula and it will come back when the time is right. The Cyberpunk 2077 team is hard at work. We understand that you are very eager to find out what’s going on behind the closed doors of our studio and what the future will bring for the project itself but at this moment we need to ask you for a little bit more patience. It will be worth it. Once again, we apologize for the silence:)
DAMN YOU! The worst part is that I know this bit is totally true!!!
It will be worth it.

good to hear, that you didnt forgot about the Blog. Cant wait to see something new. You are making a great job!

good to hear, that you didnt forgot about the Blog. Cant wait to see something new. You are making a great job!

I'd really like to see anything new and especially if it involves the cyberchef and next part of his recipies for the best cyberpunk rpg video game and how to blend pen n paper into a video game, some new interviews, a bunch of kick ass artworks pretty much anything...

MM360 said:
we are working on reinventing the blog formula

I like the cyberchef and stuff actualy, dont know what the direction of this reinvention would be tho.

MM360 said:
It will be worth it

This is the thing why everybody's waiting ;)

It's Cyber Chef. I thought it was kind of a dumb metaphor. Food and Cyberpunk? What? That's kibble. Only corporates and high-rank medtechs/famous rockers get actual food in the dark future.

The rest of us make do with plastic and soy.

I am....scared... now :O

It's Cyber Chef. I thought it was kind of a dumb metaphor. Food and Cyberpunk? What? That's kibble. Only corporates and high-rank medtechs/famous rockers get actual food in the dark future.

Well yes a very small group of people do which only confirms the existence of cyber chefs out there. And most of all I do believe it was mainly a metaphor concerning a recipe for the introduction of a pen n paper to the video gaming world ... Dat it ;)

Thank you very much for the response MM360 and CDPR. That is great news to hear sounds like the forums will be shaken up when changes do take effect.

I think i can safely say that we are patiently excited. Good luck with your work on CP77, all the best in your production for all titles your working on :D

Wait, you just explained why the metaphor works- it is sort of reflective of the class differences in that universe, if you want to interpret it that way.

But I think it's a cool name, honestly. I imagine the Reds cooking things up, adding a smidgen of this or a bunch of that, to taste; it's fitting :]

Wait, you just explained why the metaphor works- it is sort of reflective of the class differences in that universe, if you want to interpret it that way.

But I think it's a cool name, honestly. I imagine the Reds cooking things up, adding a smidgen of this or a bunch of that, to taste; it's fitting :]

I..don`t..know but Cyber Chef and food plus corporate is Soylent Green . :p

Top Bottom